New profile posts

Is that Perona in your avy?
I guess on some matches, you are a better Dawgtooth supporter than me, lol. Anyway, I'll use your panels whenever guys like nik claim that Katakuri doesn't have the DC to destroy Pica's golem.
Admiral Lee Hung
Admiral Lee Hung
Who me? I’m just a humble supporter of the Dawg lol. I consider it my own fault that people think he’s the weakest FM, in my quest to argue why people were wrong on doffy, I inadvertently caused people’s perception of kata to drop lol.

Do it. Kata can beat Pica’s golem into literal oblivion lol.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Katakuri wank is a sin. But Pica wank is a one way ticket to hell.
Sentinel
Sentinel
The Pica wank isn't even funny anymore. The wankers are still using the same arguments from 2017.
Wanking Katakuri is not a sin TAC. =/
Hey mate noticed I hadn't followed you yet oddly. So I provided instantly!!

I'm glad you are still browsing the forums every now and then.
Reborn
Reborn
I am sick so I came back online until I get well. Hopefully tomorrow I will be fine. Thanks for the follow..
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Wish you a speed recovery once again :3
why do you have to do that.....

*creating spoilers thread
Do you think Akainu's/Aokiji's awakening works similarily with Bullet's? E. g. disintegating and reintegrating entire landscapes into their element in which they can absorb the matter onto their body which will make their body massively stronger than before?
Admiral Lee Hung
Admiral Lee Hung
Really I don't know what Logia awakenings will look like lol. You have a Paramecia like Kuri who Awakens his fruit and becomes a Logia basically lol, so what else could there be for actual Logias? We know Akainu can summon Volcanoes and such but...what does that mean for other Logias? I have no clue personally lol.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I can see them being quite environmental. Based on sheer strenght so can change entire landscapes and cause mass extinction.

Akainu's awakening might be similar to a Supervolcano explosion, it could engulf a large country in magma and ashes and cause mass extinction of the living creatures.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Something is sure: the Admirals' awakening will surpass everything what we have seen as awakening. Doffy's? Kata's? All of that will look like children playing pirate games compared to the awakening of the Admirals.

@Finalbeta

Whilst Akainu creates lots of volcanos in which he can do Supervolcano explosions, Akainu will be able to absorb the matter of his awakening into his own body. That would be really sick.
You...are a shimmering tower of light...a titan of industry...and a beautiful, indefatigable soul...tell me your name one more time, I swear I’ll remember it now.