New profile posts

You don’t understand. It's not about downplaying Kizaru or overhyping Zoro, it's about Zoro surpassing Kizaru before he reaches Mihawk's level and him cutting even light.
Rob Lucci is written like the Goat Chancellor Ryofui. It took Shoheikun's betrayal to take down Ryofui, it also took Stussy's betrayal to take down Lucci. Without her betrayal, Lucci already gained control of the Seraphims.
...guess who almost locked themselves out of their WorstGen account? #JustClownThings
Do you think Sukuna is likely to show a Supreme Art technique or Curse Technique Reversal? It’d be weird if Sukuna didn’t know how to do these. If Sukuna doesn’t show them, I’m just gonna assume that most CTs simply just don’t have a Maximum or CTR and they’re just gimmicky abilities Gege wanted to give to a few characters only
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I mean, Sukuna's supreme art would just be inferior to his domain expansion and probably even the world slash right? Idk, when I think of hype ultimate for Sukuna I pretty much just think of Fuga lol
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
I don’t think his Supreme Art would just be a more powerful slash, given that Shrine supposedly offers more than just Cleave and Dismantle
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
It’s also weird how Gojo didn’t have a Maximum. I’m pretty sure that Purple is supposed to be the Maximum of Limitless, but Gege hadn’t fully planned out the concept of a Maximum yet, so he didn’t name Purple as such.