New profile posts

How highly do you rate the Wei Fire Dragons
Xione
Xione
I think as a group they're not in the same tier as the Qin 6 & Zhao 3. But sort of psuedo-Qin6 group that Hara wanted to introduce so there's some opposition for the main cast to go against post-Riboku.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think saying they are below the Qin 6/Zhao 3 on average, but very close is fair
Xione
Xione
@TheKnightOfTheSea I see it being in 3 tiers.

Tier 1- Qin 6 = Top quality + numbers
Tier 2 - Zhao 3 = Top quality but low numbers
Tier 3 - Wei 7 = solid quality + numbers
Just gonna put this here so that you wouldn't accidentally lash out at me tomorrow lol. Just know that Xione sets me up to this now that MarineHQ is gone.

Banana > Earl Shi
Banana > Gyou'Un
Rage Mode Banana > Shibashou
RIP to your thumb brauh 😅
Baltimore bridge collapse two days ago was a scary turn of event. And to think that I drove past that same bridge last week.😨😨
Could you tell me why a Sanji fan would complain to Oda about how he's being written this arc? I don't see the issue personally, so if you can share.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Nah, not that. I couldn't care less about Sanji getting a fight if it means Sanji is gonna have his own side plot with Vegapunk. Mars is going after the broadcast and I think Vegapunk's apple head is the antenna for it (could be completely wrong though) and Sanji is with him right now. So Sanji might have an exchange with Mars.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
But Sanji's savage quotes to Kizaru about the "apology letter" just for him to run away and get kicked by Kizaru is just not it imo.
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
I only have two issues.
1. When Stussy went down; Sanji had no reaction which is so out of character for him. Like I get Oda wanted Lucci vs Zoro, but Sanji had no reason to be in the scene at all.
2. Luffy telling him to take Vegapunk out of here when Vegapunk said if he moves he’ll die still makes no sense. I’m sure it’s leading to something but it was such a dumb scene all in all
Chainsaw Man Part 2 is slow as heck. Asa and Yoru are interesting characters but nothing major happens yet. My Hero Academia manga right now is boring, I'mma binge read it once it ends. Black Clover is on a hiatus again.....
Another one,

Sanji haters: "Don't blame us for shitting on Sanji, it's Oda's fault for making Sanji a garbage character."

*Sanji wankers proceeds to blame Oda for making Sanji the way he is*

Sanji haters: "Why are Sanji wankers blaming Oda? Sanji is a trash and cocky character that deserves to get put in his place."

Fucking hypocrites LOL.
Sanji haters are a bunch of walking contradictions.

Sanji haters: "Where is Sanji's feats?"

*Shows Sanji's feats*

Sanji haters: "Actually, that's not Sanji's feats, it's Sanji's opponent's anti-feats for failing to counter Sanji's attacks."

HUGE LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!
I don't know if you have watched these series yet but if not, I highly recommend Cautious Hero and Combatants Will Be Dispatched!

Cautious Hero is second, if not the funniest Isekai that I have ever watched Lmao. As for Combatants, it's made by the author of KonoSuba and Kemono Michi. Once you watch it, you can clearly see the resemblance lol.