New profile posts

is this the 5th time he got banned in a single year or something
Borasey79
Borasey79
Bro Paw Paws himself on vacations away from the forum regularly.
Hahaha !

Do you guys really think one can make a clueless naive teanage girl the ruler of one of the most powerfull kingdom in existence and not show how things will end up.. ?

Come on guys... xD
Shishio's transformation since Orojackson:
- EoS Luffy beats EoS Zoro
- EoS Luffy = EoS Zoro
- ZORO STOMPS LUFFY

Bruhz fr got one of the craziest transformation.
Xione
Xione
Going from side character = MC to side character stomps MC. When both have been receiving powerups at a consistent rate since 2017... idkkk bruhhhh seems more than just evolving your opinion.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Well for starters I didn't know that said Side Character was strong enough to Scar the most durable character in a serious with half nerf-half power up with 30 Broken Bones after blocking arguably strongest attack in the series.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
While Luffy after getting 2 Power ups would get absolutely shit stomped neg diffed by same character. So there is your evolution in the story. I thought Dressrosa Zoro was YC3 but in reality he was above most YC1 and would only lose to King due to Lunara abilities.

So he already started out far above Luffy beginning of time skip
How highly do you rate the Wei Fire Dragons
Just gonna put this here so that you wouldn't accidentally lash out at me tomorrow lol. Just know that Xione sets me up to this now that MarineHQ is gone.

Banana > Earl Shi
Banana > Gyou'Un
Rage Mode Banana > Shibashou
RIP to your thumb brauh 😅
Baltimore bridge collapse two days ago was a scary turn of event. And to think that I drove past that same bridge last week.😨😨
Could you tell me why a Sanji fan would complain to Oda about how he's being written this arc? I don't see the issue personally, so if you can share.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Nah, not that. I couldn't care less about Sanji getting a fight if it means Sanji is gonna have his own side plot with Vegapunk. Mars is going after the broadcast and I think Vegapunk's apple head is the antenna for it (could be completely wrong though) and Sanji is with him right now. So Sanji might have an exchange with Mars.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
But Sanji's savage quotes to Kizaru about the "apology letter" just for him to run away and get kicked by Kizaru is just not it imo.
Sir Yasheen
Sir Yasheen
I only have two issues.
1. When Stussy went down; Sanji had no reaction which is so out of character for him. Like I get Oda wanted Lucci vs Zoro, but Sanji had no reason to be in the scene at all.
2. Luffy telling him to take Vegapunk out of here when Vegapunk said if he moves he’ll die still makes no sense. I’m sure it’s leading to something but it was such a dumb scene all in all