Future Events What has Oda planned for the 1000th chapter of One Piece?

1000th chapter?

• Defeat of Kaido

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Official Start of War

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Defeat of alliance

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Admirals show up

• Yonko betrayal

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Blackbeard or Shanks shows up

• Marco shows up

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Other (state)

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hey my dear worst Generation!

We arent 50 chapters away of Capter 1000 and the closer we get, the more interesting it will be. So lets if we get some good ideas for the chapter, maybe predictions, good and bad theories, or even some Infos about the chapter leaked before. It seems to be possible that this chapter will be something really special, i mean, we know oda loves to play with numbers and it would suprise me if he doesnt plan anything for that chapter, but its also possible that is his plan, to dont plan it. We dont know.

For the counting, we are 47 chapters away from chapter 1000, which would be more or less a year from now on. 47 chapters before we were at Marie Joa and Imu took a look at a big Straw Hat in ice (Could be a musical name imo).

But, what do you expect for the chapter? WIll it be great and awesome? Will it be just one chapter like the others? And what do you think will happen?

H

Homelander

As someone who is on their third year, I salute you:catsweat:
There are people who are reading from 1999. :yasu:

One thing about oda is he loves to focus on plot not fights. His focus is mostly on world building and he is a great story writer.

Oda is never good with fights he avoids itc. He himself said this he is not good at making it. Thats why i expect bare minimum if i get disappointed. You get used to it.

I like one piece because i have memories as a child reading manga my father bought it bevause i liked pirates.

Someday i wantd to read it to my son and daughter the one piece ending. This is my vision.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
There are people who are reading from 1999. :yasu:

One thing about oda is he loves to focus on plot not fights. His focus is mostly on world building and he is a great story writer.

Oda is never good with fights he avoids itc. He himself said this he is not good at making it. Thats why i expect bare minimum if i get disappointed. You get used to it.

I like one piece because i have memories as a child reading manga my father bought it bevause i liked pirates.

Someday i wantd to read it to my son and daughter the one piece ending. This is my vision.
I’ve never been that big on fights/power lvl etc so I hope 1000 chapter reveals something major about the plot than “character X shows up to fight!”

Maybe we will finally get an update on the reverie

Depending old you are, by that time OP will be finished and you can read with your son without the weekly wait

H

Homelander

I’ve never been that big on fights/power lvl etc so I hope 1000 chapter reveals something major about the plot than “character X shows up to fight!”

Maybe we will finally get an update on the reverie

Depending old you are, by that time OP will be finished and you can read with your son without the weekly wait
Another 10 years i guess . I am blessed with a baby daughter and my wife is pregnant with a son.

Life is such a blessing for me and my wife. Its great i can recitate the one piece chapters to my children if they ever want bed time story.

As a dad i feel so happy i get to read these chapter hopefully they too share same love for one piece.