General & Others Will the Revolutionaries ever stop jobbing

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Get your facts straight. I prefer Ace over Sabo by an ocean margin and Kaido is my least favourite Yonko, I trolled the shit out of him against the scabbards.
But feats are feats.
Fuji and another admiral struggled against Sabo and 3 Usopp level guys, got clowned by non serious Zoro and non serious Luffy while only a handful of people can fight Kaido :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Resorting to trolling when you can't make a point lol
Keep crying, the scabbards were on the floor, if he wanted to they'd be dead already
:choppawhat::queenmeme:

im saying they wouldnt send people in weaker than sabo but people close to his strength or the same, or maybe above
but im going with the commanders close to his strength
And I'm saying there's no one in that army thats stronger than Sabo except Dragon. I'm sure Dragon would love to have multiple people stronger than Sabo but he doesn't. The other commanders are strong no doubt, but they dont have Sabo's feats, hype, portrayal, and (most obviously) his title.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
RA is not a group of pirates going to a single place.
They are truly fighting the WG, around the entire world. Taking down kingdom after kingdom. You don't see it often because Oda tried to make it clear that the path Luffy takes, is but a small one in the grand scheme of things. There are tons of other places we will never see, but they exist.

They are constantly spread out, so BB going full force on a separated group, and saying the RA looked bad, is the same as saying "why didnt Luffy's group in WCI just destroyed the entire BMP's army by themselves? are they scrubs?".
Ivankov was at Impel Down gathering more and more forces for the RA, while just waiting for the moment Dragon would make a move and signal it for her.

They have enemies coming from all sides, the WG, Marines, CP, other kingdoms, pirates, and they managed to survive this entire time, only growing in power and influence. Dragon is not the most wanted person for no good reason.

Respect the revolution.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Revolution does not come easily, quickly, or without a considerable amount of damage incurred by those who call for it. Keep in mind that Dragon’s forces, powerful though they are, cannot currently challenge the entire WG even with all the kingdoms we’ve heard about them toppling. I imagine they’ll play a much larger role once Wano ends (probably by publicly allying with Luffy) and the story ramps up to the conclusion of its core conflict with the largest governing body in the OP world, and when we get to see them in the spotlight for what’s really the first time, they’ll start racking up Ws like crazy.

1. Ivan and Inazuma got captured and put in Impel Down
2. Kuma became a mindless drone that made the WG stronger
3. Jabura managed to kill a few Revolutionary officials Pre Timeskip
4. Hack Jobbed to Bartolomeo
5. Sabo Jobbed to Fujitora
6. The Blackbeard Pirates forced them out of their hideout
7. Sabo and Three other high ranking Revolutionary fighters jobbed to two admirals
Will the jobbing ever end?
Why should they be its not about them its a pirate manga you guys are focusing too much on the RA its not about them its about pirates

Also RA are not a strictly organized army they are poor people with limited access who want to be free but have an evil enemy that is simply too strong

That Sabo with 3 other commanders could make Fujitora to the point he has to bandaged means the RA really growed from a poor people community to stronger group if Dragon would behave like the Yonko or WG then he wouldnt be able to gain people around him all over the world he gets what he can

Also its not Dragon its Luffy who will bring down the WG he is joy boy reincarnation you guys are just interpreting too much into RA the hype all started 10 years I'm glad those wankers stopped this wanking

we had claims that Dragon is stronger than Roger and WB and the first commander is at least "yonko level" no joke in old OJ there were wankers like that

First its not really an army its a movement
second wounding an admiral to the point he has to be bandaged makes them superior to Jozu,Ace or Curiel who were no diffed by admirals

Dragon is admiral level
his top four commanders are yonko-executive warriors

but the enemy is simply too strong look at BB with his massive fleet and 10 captains or the WG which has prob 13 admiral class warriors ( Gorosei 5x, Kong, Leader of CP-0, 4 Admirals, Senghok and Garp)
so losing here is no shame rather wounding an admiral is a feat unseen from any other character except WB