Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only thing id say about orochi who if he comes back its obviously to die to momo/scabbards etc is its horribly mundane after kaido chopped his head off for him to just come back to die again.
If oda leaves him dead it would be ok imo
The one guy he thought he had in his corner was the one to turn on him to kill him. And no i dont think the kozuki or the people of wano deserve "revenge" on him considering they caused him to be like that with the kurozumi witchhunt of even innocents.

What is wrong with that? Lol
I'm actually looking forward to see how this will be resolved and (hopefully) he frees himself with a smart trick or something and gets some character development since she's a woman he can't fight
And I wanna see who his matchup is
:queenhear: Or :king:
:milaugh:
Not saying there's something wrong with that, just wouldn't be a hype chapter like you said before, it could be a good chapter, just not HYPE, at least doesn't sound hype to me. I don't think we will be seeing him free himself with a smart trick or getting character development to be honest, i think he will just be bailed out of the fight by someone else.

Not saying there's something wrong with that, just wouldn't be a hype chapter like you said before, it could be a good chapter, just not HYPE, at least doesn't sound hype to me. I don't think we will be seeing him free himself with a smart trick or getting character development to be honest, i think he will just be bailed out of the fight by someone else.
Well it certainly not gonna be the whole chapter
Im sure the rooftop will get some panels
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1002:
Something of this is going to happen
1.Orochi returns
2.Otama plans
3.Sanji and BlackMaria
4.Rooftop battle
5.Act 3 ends

O-tama plan be like :endthis:

I know a lot of people are talking about act 3 ending because of the number of chapters and stuff like that, but every act ends with something big happening and breaking the previous section of the arc and begins the next section, i just don't see anything like that happening right now.

First Act End we got Luffy being defeated and locked into Udon. Breaking the introduction section of the arc and going into a raid preparing section of the arc.

Second Act End we got Yasuie's death and the conclusion to all the preparation for the raid. Breaking the preparing section of the arc and going into the flashback / raid section of the arc.

Unless the Raid ends in failure in the next 3 chapters, i don't see how an act break would come right now, there's nothing big happening that could break the "raid" section of the arc and into another one, maybe if Onigashima lands in the Flower Capital and it changes from Raid Section to All out War at Wano Section or something.

I'm still not even sure if we're getting more than 3 acts...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a lot of people are talknig about act 3 ending because of the number of chapters and stuff like that, but every act ends with something big happening and breaking the previous section of the arc and begins the next section, i just don't see anything like that happening right now.

First Act End we got Luffy being defeated and locked into Udon. Breaking the introduction section of the arc and going into a raid preparing section of the arc.

Second Act End we got Yasuie's death and the conclusion to all the preparation for the raid. Breaking the preparing section of the arc and going into the flashback / raid section of the arc.

Unless the Raid ends in failure in the next 3 chapters, i don't see how an act break would come right now, there's nothing big happening that could break the "raid" section of the arc and into another one, maybe if Onigashima lands in the Flower Capital and it changes from Raid Section to All out War at Wano Section or something.

I'm still not even sure if we're getting more than 3 acts...
Act 3 is the final act

Act 3 is the final act
Not going happen if Oda really plan to show Shanks/Boa and Sabo in this year.
And after these last chapters with Black Maria opneing the ending oof the act, for sure the act gonna end soon.
Without ending the act we can´t see Shanks this year with doesn´t would make sense in Oda words overall.

And the war in Onigashima can easily take one more year.
Im sure the act 3 ending soon(2-5months) with ending of the defeat of the Supernova and a disaster.

Not going happen if Oda really plan to show Shanks/Boa and Sabo in this year.
And after these last chapters with Black Maria opneing the ending oof the act, for sure the act gonna end soon.
Without ending the act we can´t see Shanks this year with doesn´t would make sense in Oda words overall.

And the war in Onigashima can easily take one more year.
Im sure the act 3 ending soon(2-5months) with ending of the defeat of the Supernova and a disaster.
Oda never said he was going to show Shanks, Boa or Sabo this year though.

If we're supposed to have the SN fail to defeat Kaido and have another tragedy, Wano will be insanely long, it's already going to be the biggest arc there is, it can't be that big compared to others, especially with Oda wanting to end One Piece in the next 5 years.

Oda never said he was going to show Shanks, Boa or Sabo this year though.
I agree, he only said the man with Red Hair will make his move, Kid... :milaugh:

Hopefully not, I really want to see outside of Wano.

If act 3 is last, the wait to see outside is going to be really long.
Good Vibrations

I think the arc is either 3 acts or 5 if we don't get the ending of this act in the upcoming 3 to 4 chapters then its just 3
but if it ended, act 4 is just all battles occurring in the same time and probably involve defeat and switching some opponents
then act 5 gonna be the after math of Kaido's defeat and some Wano politics

Status
Not open for further replies.