Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attack on titan : Founder eating

• Attack on Titan : Warriors trial and titan eating

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This thread is to talk about the shit and inhuman tests rituals or other shit that some clans or groups impose to their members.

In Naruto for exemple :

- The ROOT lead by Danzo : you grow up with someone, as brothers, and the last challenge to enter the ROOT is to kill your bro....

- In Kiri : before the 5th Mizukage (Mei) : to graduate at the academy you had to kill an other student.....

- Hyuga : Bunke and Soke seal.

In Kingdom :

- The Shiyuu clan : the girls are trained since young age, and after the death of the previous Shiyuu, all tribe send 2 members (people who are close to each others sisters best friends etc) and the last one standing will be the new leader. They have to kill each other mercilessly.

In Bleach :

- If I remember well in Bleach if two persons have the same zanpakto they have to fight and the one who loses is killed.... It was Hitsugaya story in one of the movies.

I likely forgot a LOT of clans/rituals/tests in manga/anime. Tell me if you think about others and I will add them to the poll.

@Owl Ki @Patryipe @Blackbeard @Bullet @Shanks @Dark Admiral @Guan Yu @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @MarineHQ62 @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @FaradaySloth @ranady @Dragomir @Admiral Lee Hung @Fiji @Xione @LuthonTheDragDown @Cinera @Van @Haoshoku @PerfectHie @Seth @Steven @Jiihad @Natalija @Jew D. Boy @Fujishiro @Marimo_420 @Jo_Ndule @Bogard @Just a member

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The zanpakuto is movie filler.

The Bloody mist easily. Before Zabuza slew an entire class of students, you were expected to slay a fellow classmate and potential friend or die. This is going on between the ages of 9 — 12.

Root is this but more personal but on a smaller scale and less open. So I think the fact it’s not publicly acknowledged or accepted diminishes it

Last edited:
Wait, I thought Zanpakuto were unique to each individual Soul Reaper since a Zanpakuto is literally part of a Shinigami's soul so how could they possibly fight over the same Zanpakuto and why the feck am I bothering to question Bleach film filler logic? :lawsigh:

Anyway, ROOT sounds the nastiest since no matter what, the participant is forced to kill their brother.

At least with the Shiyuu Ritual, you can hope that someone else kills off your sibling. If not then it is back to ROOT levels of messed up.

The root one most likely. Anyway if we go by logic that is stupid as hell cause if anybody that passed that test ends up hating to the core the root and or the whole village higher ups that would just be the normal outcome.

Anyway now that I recall it there was also that ritual in Heresy where you grow up in this sect and when they have to sort inner and outer disciple there was a big royal rumble it was just that it took place in ahuge space (a bit liek in hunger games pretty much) and also it was not to the death but in a sort of dreamland that when you die you only exit the dream. Anyway if somebody has the knowledge and/or time to go excavate some xianxia/wuxia I think you can sìfind something way worse than the root thing (anyway tehnically it is not manga nor anime).

The Shiyuu Clan ritual by far. It's basically the battle of the fittest and it's even more brutal cuz the participants are your siblings/close friends and you have to kill them with no mercy.
Kiri and ROOT came close second. You have to kill other students/brother in order to pass the test.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Gu ritual- Kengan Ashura.

Basically, you're trained and beaten for all your life from the moment you were a kid to the present, in order to become good soldier/ martial artist from a young age.

At the end of it, you get the reward of being stuck in a Gu ritual with your fellow martial artists and other kids/young adults, who were also brought up in the same extremely harsh conditions.

The ritual-

You and the other 100 or so people get trapped in an underground bunker by your teacher, with extremely limited amount of food and oxygen avaliable. In fact, there's barely enough resources for one person to survive for months on end in which the teacher will finally open the door. So in essence survival of the fittest, with the potential of maybe one winner.

Most Gu rituals however, do end in a failure, since the conditions are far too extreme.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Also what the Diamond kingdom was doing in BC to the kids.
what are they doing to the kids ?

Gu ritual- Kengan Ashura.

Basically, you're trained and beaten for all your life from the moment you were a kid to the present, in order to become good soldier/ martial artist from a young age.

At the end of it, you get the reward of being stuck in a Gu ritual with your fellow martial artists and other kids/young adults, who were also brought up in the same extremely harsh conditions.

The ritual-

You and the other 100 or so people get trapped in an underground bunker by your teacher, with extremely limited amount of food and oxygen avaliable. In fact, there's barely enough resources for one person to survive for months on end in which the teacher will finally open the door. So in essence survival of the fittest, with the potential of maybe one winner.

Most Gu rituals however, do end in a failure, since the conditions are far too extreme.
Haha yeah that's bad. Added to the poll.

But i think the ROOT is still be biggest motherfucker move among them

Wait, I thought Zanpakuto were unique to each individual Soul Reaper since a Zanpakuto is literally part of a Shinigami's soul so how could they possibly fight over the same Zanpakuto and why the feck am I bothering to question Bleach film filler logic? :lawsigh:

Anyway, ROOT sounds the nastiest since no matter what, the participant is forced to kill their brother.

At least with the Shiyuu Ritual, you can hope that someone else kills off your sibling. If not then it is back to ROOT levels of messed up.
Same thought. At first glance, Root and Shiyuu both seem to have similarities but as you pointed it out, in Shiyuu you doesn’t necessarily have to be the one to face and kill your siblings.
I don’t know if it counts or not but the condition to obtain the Eternal/ Mangekyou Sharingan is far too worst for me. You have to actually kill your brother or someone dear to you to awaken that power and have to replace your eyes with theirs to make them permanent.
The world of Shinobi does require some serious sacrifices.:josad:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I forgot to add the AOT ritual :

- either Marley warriors : raise eldian kids, made them train like hell while despising them, with the promise to save their family and raise their social status : and the "chosen" ones has to eat people they know, only to be a titan and die 13 years after that.

- the royal family : same : one of the kid is chosen to be the new founder titan and they have to eat the previous one who is one of their relative.