Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma is still a power-up.
I also think it is a power up, i just don't think it's the same as the Raid Suit. You have to do a lot more to earn it.

And you also just don't get new stuff by using Enma, like you get Invisibility, Flying, Bulletproof Cape while using the Raid Suit, you still have to know your own style of swordsmanship and all that good stuff.

With Enma you even need to be a Haki Master to be able to manipulate that shit and control it, but the Raid Suit could've been give to Sanji back in the East Blue and made him a monster until the end of the first half of the Grand Line without training, he didn't need to learn a fighting style or have Haki, he could just blunt motherfuckers up with the power he got, tank everything because of the suit and so on.
Post automatically merged:

if u hate sanji dont read spoiler this week i have bad news
I don't hate Sanji, the only thing about Sanji that i hate is the pervert gag, the rest i really enjoy it.

Yeah, You're right, my fault xD
But i'm not against what you said about Enma being a power up, i've never doubted that. I just argue what people say about Enma doing it all alone, like Zoro did nothing and it could be anyone. To me the Raid Suit can do a lot more "alone" than Enma, but just like any other equipment, the Raid Suit needs an user to do shit.

I wish Jinbe fought an healthy Jack

Ultimate Fishman clash of the Current era of piracy
Yeah, me too. But i think Oda has already started the old formula of nerfing a character when they enter the Straw Hat so they don't break the Monster Trio dynamic. It has been like this for Robin and Franky, both of them showed pretty impressive portrayal in combat until they joined the crew, then Oda started nerfing them and then hyping up the Monster Trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.