News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

Doffy was probably intended to be above some Calamities. It's not clear if Oda made him weaker than he would be otherwise, but this is great Doffy hype.
Doflamingo sure used to be stronger than the commanders as we've seen with Jozu but then changed his plans for Doflamingo and made him heavily weaker in order for the weaker SNs to have a chance at beating him imo.

Wait, THAT'S WHY FUJITORA SAVED DOFFY'S ASS FROM ZORO!!
Doflamingo was no longer in a shape (his previous powerful self) in which he'd comfortably win against Zoro who was stronger than his own captain at this point.

Plus, the clear contrast between MF DD and DR DD:

MF DD: Kaido's strong ally, outperformed WB's top commanders by a huge margin and was portrayed as a top dog back then.
DR DD: showed less impressive feats than before, had to weaken Law in order to overpower him, G4th ragdolled him, was considered weak by Kaido which is in stark contrast to previous DD who should have been a "STRONG ally".

D

Deleted member 83

Do we have a translation for what Sanji says on his timelines?
normal
40yrs: I'm not picky when it comes to women and food
60yrs: I'm going to fish in the All Blue
Something happened
40yrs: everything's the same after it goes down your belly
60yrs: let the poison flow into the ocean!!
ODAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT JINBE
the person sent this request quite a long time ago, at that time Jinbe is not officially a sh yet

Now that I think about it bad end Sanji actually seems pretty impressive and an interesting plotline.

Pretty surprising how he went from being a caged bullied failure to the King of Germa.
I was thinking the same thing. In Sanji's bad ending he ends up being Judge. He may not like it but is being a king of a nation with all the tech and a personal handsmaid harem really that bad of a future?