Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chapter again, i liked the analysis of cpO. They might play a role after all.

Strawhats defeating F6 plus maybe even Calamities is a done deal now with that page.

Kid being baffled about G4 underlines he has nothing comparable to it, otherwise with his personality, he would downplay it.

Luffy losing Haki that fast underlines, as i said, that he cant be considered anything over low top tier right now overall.

Laws counter shock vs BM had more effect than vs Vergo.

The way Kaido said the sword is the source of the Haki suggests that it can store Haki, lets see what the official trans will say. Explains how he immediately felt Oden from it.

Overall the fight is still lacking the necessary seriousness for me, then again Kaidou is just getting serious, so it might change.

J

Jo_Ndule

EXECUTIVE WORTH HUNDREDS OF MEN

VS

SANJI WORTH 1000 MEN

SANJI > KING QUEEN AND JACK
But Sanji is trash tho lol

People don't realise that RS boosted Sanji twice above in speed and power . He's 2x above WCi/DR/ sanji.
Same way Enma did boost Zoro twice above in power and lethality + he got kinnemon skills too.
So current Zoro is 3x above DR/FI Zoro!

They can beat King/Queen 1v1 without needing another PU.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Good chapter again, i liked the analysis of cpO. They might play a role after all.

Strawhats defeating F6 plus maybe even Calamities is a done deal now with that page.

Kid being baffled about G4 underlines he has nothing comparable to it, otherwise with his personality, he would downplay it.

Luffy losing Haki that fast underlines, as i said, that he cant be considered anything over low top tier right now overall.

Laws counter shock vs BM had more effect than vs Vergo.

The way Kaido said the sword is the source of the Haki suggests that it can store Haki, lets see what the official trans will say. Explains how he immediately felt Oden from it.

Overall the fight is still lacking the necessary seriousness for me, then again Kaidou is just getting serious, so it might change.
cept he only notices it when zoro puts his own haki in

Yup
Even Koreans and TBD scans did mention that Enka is the source of that strange haki/presence he is been sensing...which then he confirms it to be Oden's! Thus enma is Oden's sword!
(+ VIz would do the same.)

Kaido never meant that Zoro is using the same haki level as Oden
And yeah, enma is the reason why Zoro cut through his scales ! That's why even Killer comments " he penetrated through his scales "
Kaido said every retainers was using Oden's ryuo. I guess that mean they have his ryuo too.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It is for a reasom why Oda is keeping Sanji in the dark - because he didnt find suitable enemy for him.

We know Sanji wont fight Black Maria and the only ones that are left are King and Queen and Jack. I can see Hawkings switching sides and helping with one of them but it will fall to Sanji to take down King or Queen - might recieve help from Marco.

That being said we still have Big Mom pirates hidden. They need to make an apperance too so the war will take a nasty turn too.

They all use Oden's ryuo. I wonder where they got it from? Brook must have contacted him in the afterlife and brought some back from their meet.

Brook, the real MVP.
:cheers:
He said the same thing about the retainer so based off of that they all have his ryuo.

If we comprehend the manga the way that you other people want us to comprehend then all of the retainers have Oden ryuo or haki. We know that is false so Kaido is not actually saying they, including Zoro, have his haki.

They all use Oden's ryuo. I wonder where they got it from? Brook must have contacted him in the afterlife and brought some back from their meet.

Brook, the real MVP.
:cheers:

J

Jo_Ndule

French scans says the same thing

This strange haki is...
This source of strange haki is...
This indentity of strange haki is...

Ah I see... this is the feeling I've been sensing...this is Oden's katana.
Ah I see...

Viz or whatever
Even if you use Google... Enma is the reason why Zoro is cutting kaido.
Enma has Oden's haki stored in it
Kaido isn't praising or sensing Zoro's haki!

Status
Not open for further replies.