Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans, let me just say that I as a Kidd fan sympathize with y’all. Oda is doing our boys dirty as fuck right now..
I mean Kidds literally has his matchup and he's not doing anything.......... lol and he's suppose to be as strong as Luffy in terms of portrayal. Kidd has no excuses honestly. Sanjis not in a fight yet.....but he'll likely run into Jack, Queen or King one of them and he likely won't be anywhere near as disappointing as Kidd is in this Kaido fight right now.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaido after getting hit surmized that the damage that that attack did to him amounted to a stinging sensation.

You can show me all the panels and red squares you want, that doesnt change that the man himself felt that the attack itself was a sting, thats not huge damage to me,
No, that's from Oden's sword. It wasn't the damage Zoro dealt, but Kaido recalling Oden's sword:

This is a theme with Kaido:

It had absolutely nothing to do with the damage Zoro dealt, but Kaido feeling Oden's presence in Enma:

Im not underrating anything, Zoro will do more damage the more th fight goes on and eventually greatly injure and kill Kaido. I just think that time isnt now, and so far it seems im right, as Kaido himself is still having ''Fun'''', equated Zoro's attack to a stinging sensation and then laughed.
No, you just badly misinterpreted the page.

Kaido loves battle, of course he'll have fun when he's facing a worthy opponent.

He was overjoyed that Zoro's Tatsumaki overwhelmed his own:

The real question is what is the best attack :

Hachibi Teail Beast Eight Twister :

Or Kaido Dragon twister :

Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki:
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki completely overpowered and destroyed Kaido's 3 tornadoes:

• Kaido acknowledged that Zoro successfully countered his Tatsumaki:
    • Kaido directly deployed "Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction" in response to Zoro:

I mean Kidds literally has his matchup and he's not doing anything.......... lol and he's suppose to be as strong as Luffy in terms of portrayal. Kidd has no excuses honestly. Sanjis not in a fight yet.....but he'll likely run into Jack, Queen or King one of them and he likely won't be anywhere near as disappointing as Kidd is in this Kaido fight right now.
Tbf while he hasn’t gotten much shine in this fight, Kidd honestly has not done that bad. Plus he’s facing a yonko not commanders. But you’re right honestly, he’s not living up to my expectations so far. I still believe that will change though. You can’t deny that at the moment Oda is doing Sanji kind of dirty. Luffy and Zoro are up on the roof damaging Kaido while Sanji is bleeding and running from Black Maria and some fodder. Obviously that will change, but that’s the current situation.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido after getting hit surmized that the damage that that attack did to him amounted to a stinging sensation.

You can show me all the panels and red squares you want, that doesnt change that the man himself felt that the attack itself was a sting, thats not huge damage to me,

Im not underrating anything, Zoro will do more damage the more th fight goes on and eventually greatly injure and kill Kaido. I just think that time isnt now, and so far it seems im right, as Kaido himself is still having ''Fun'''', equated Zoro's attack to a stinging sensation and then laughed.

Read Kaido's dialogue after getting hit please.
Why waste time with someone tha wanna twist it as if zoro did more damage than Kinnmo/Kawamatsu/kiku did v Kaido

Kaido literally laughed him... and no he didn't compliment or acknowledge Zoro's power.
Kaido didn't even bother hyping Zoro's haki or power

Zoro did no damage, no real damage! Anyone that days he did even more damage than law and Killer is lying.
Making kaido spit blood or bleed =//= doing more damage
Only luffy did the most as kaido was down for 10+ seconds on the ground.

Personally I'm okay with Zoro wankers as long as they don't claim he's >Luffy and I'm okay with Oda making him as OP as he wants to but just don't make him stronger than Luffy. Anyways here's my prediction of what happens; Dragon Kaido overwhelms the SNs until Luffy recovers his haki and he whips out a new G4th form Tigerman, this is a compressed/thin boundman that is stronger, super fast and very durable although it's haki expenditure is higher, and it basically is as powerful (physically) as hybrid form Kaido and does deal a lot of damage to him but it ultimately fails to put him down and Kaido proceeds to destroy Luffy after that fail and we move back to the "executives" fights downstairs until we reach "New Onigashima" but I truly believe the final round against Kaido will only be Luffy vs Kaido and that Kaido will lose this time around as Luffy truly ascends to the Yonko realm

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No, that's from Oden's sword. It wasn't the damage Zoro dealt, but Kaido recalling Oden's sword:

This is a theme with Kaido:

It had absolutely nothing to do with the damage Zoro dealt, but Kaido feeling Oden's presence in Enma:

No, you just badly misinterpreted the page.

Kaido loves battle, of course he'll have fun when he's facing a worthy opponent.

He was overjoyed that Zoro's Tatsumaki overwhelmed his own:

Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki:
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki completely overpowered and destroyed Kaido's 3 tornadoes:

• Kaido acknowledged that Zoro successfully countered his Tatsumaki:
    • Kaido directly deployed "Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction" in response to Zoro:
That was not my question at all :seriously:

You like to spam Zoro moves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.