Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah all abooy Zoro's haki yet Kaido confirms it's Oden's sword
Doesn't say " his haki"

Why would kaido even wonder about source of haki in that sword if it's about Zoro?

:whitepress:Yeah
Stop crying lmao!
You should understand one thing : Enma is Enma and Oden is Oden.

Whatever Zoro and Enma show it's only them, nothing about Oden's haki. He is dead and also his haki.
It's only Enma who boosts the Zoro's attacks. Kaido just recognized that Enma was Oden's sword. So no Oden's haki once again.

J

Jo_Ndule

Stop crying lmao!
You should understand one thing : Enma is Enma and Oden is Oden.

Whatever Zoro and Enma show it's only them, nothing about Oden's haki. He is dead and also his haki.
It's only Enma who boosts the Zoro's attacks. Kaido just recognized that Enma was Oden's sword. So no Oden's haki once again.
Lol yeah enma anf Zoro's haki somehow can make kaido feel Oden's presence and haki without Oden's haki being inside

Find me where kaido said anything about Zoro's haki being the source or Zoro's haki makes h feel Oden's presence?!

It's all about Oden's sword not Zoro's haki or power

My man cut throw the scales nice loved how impress killer was, kidd was impressed with luffy as well. I think in this chapters oda is trying to show us some differences in strength in the generation.

It was a great chapter and we are about to see Godzilla Kido king of the monters in the next chapter, and how knows maybe we will see King Kong vs Godzilla before the actual film lol

Lol yeah enma anf Zoro's haki somehow can make kaido feel Oden's presence and haki without Oden's haki being inside

Find me where kaido said anything about Zoro's haki being the source or Zoro's haki makes h feel Oden's presence?!

It's all about Oden's sword not Zoro's haki or power
kaido fought Enma and Oden that's why he remembered them.
"It's all about Oden's sword not Zoro's haki or power" ---> so all about Enma not Oden's haki :suresure:
Stop being stupid, so now Enma is just hurting kaido without Zoro's haki at all ? bruh you are waste of time to talk with ...

J

Jo_Ndule

kaido fought Enma and Oden that's why he remembered them.
"It's all about Oden's sword not Zoro's haki or power" ---> so all about Enma not Oden's haki :suresure:
Stop being stupid, so now Enma is just hurting kaido without Zoro's haki at all ? bruh you are waste of time to talk with ...
:funky::milaugh:then tell me why Kaido doesn't say " " is his haki the source ?"
Or " is he the source of the strange haki"

You can't

2 chapters in a row, kaido talks about enma, Oden's presence

Nothing about Zoro's haki or power.

Zoro wankers on a full effect

Zoro black dragon twister was laughed off by Kaido, made him “bleed more” than guys who used internal attacks that we can’t see, saved Luffy and was much weaker than Luffy’s King Kong Gatling since Zoro’s attack had Kaido laughing while Luffy’s attack had Kaido almost asleep.

No, it did not damage Kaido more than Law, Kid, and Killer attack combined.
Kid wankers trying to powerscale , next time tell Kaido to dodge hiryu kaen when meme isn't around there to warn / say dodge Kaido + make the skull shook and part of the island and tatsumaki a fodder cleansing technique did better than Gear 4th techniques bar Kong gatling that was nothing compared to hiryu hype :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.