Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
There are a few minor tidbits we (TCB) 'll be going over, but all in all, i'd say we were fairly accurate this week. In some places the dialogue was even 1:1.

One thing i'll take from this is that we can work a little bit more on making the sentences a bit shorter while conveying the same information. But under time pressure, it's not always that easy.
Can you so Japanese instead of English translation next time please?

If you take away enma he would not have the strange Haki that allows him to cut kaido. So basically it’s a free power up with haki enhancement features that boost zoro normal Haki next level but if enma was taken away he would not be able to produce the same Haki
Where is oden haki u hurled about it here sanji turd ? U are in a Damage control after the official dropped :moonwalk:

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The Viz is out:

Killer says Zoro cut Kaido's scales:

Meme comments on Zoro cutting Kaido:

Kaido says: "that hurts!", explicitly acknowledging the damage Zoro dealt:

Kaido comments that Zoro would dare to challenge him with Tatsumaki:

(Indicating that Zoro did indeed neutralise Kaido's Tatsumaki).

This is without even mentioning how Kaido was badly cut and spurting up a lot of blood and then coughing up blood for 3 panels straight:

I think you people have been underrating the damage Tatsumaki dealt to Kaido and its potency:
@Fujishiro, @WesMidnight, @sanjikun, @Bil02, @RayanOO.

Last edited:
After he ask if the source of the strange Haki is in that katana he then says I see which means he found the answer to his own question and then he says it’s odens katana

thanks to Stephen Paul once again for clearing up zoroturds head cannon even tho you fked up Sanji translation in the past I’m happy you finally made up for it
Damajo kontrolu , where is oden ryuo in the official ? :shame:

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you saying? Why come not sword others have the same Haki only enmer?
That's what makes Enma different. That's why not everyone can tamed it. From the beginning and till now, the sword uses and takes your haki and multiple the force. Zoro is not using 100% of his haki everytime but Enma pushes him to use more.
Zoro already cut a mountain with Shuusui so his AP was already good. The only difference Enma is doing that even with small attacks. Take tatsumaki, lets say usually zoro uses 20% of haki, Enma uses more of his haki (lets say 40 or 50%) and boosts the attack. At the end, it's just Zoro's haki but Emma draws his haki more easily exactly like G4.

Actually Enma was boosting also Oden's haki. That's why Oda decided to give Enma to Zoro and not Ame. It helps the user to train their haki and boosts their attacks with more of their haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.