• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Tenguyama_Hitetsu

read that folks to gain knowledge how dedicated and how professional Tengu is, he is even compared to the likes of Shimotsuki Kozabuou by the heir of the Kozuki itself, yet these zoro haters somehow are acting as if they know about swords more than Tengu and Oda by desperately saying

"Nooo, Enma stores Oden's haki"

There is no need for Tengu to hide it, he wouldve said "enma stores Oden's haki" if that's really the case

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it was even said 1 year ago in some magazine / vivre cards that swords have the haki of all previous users inside, reason the blade becomes black
The black blade is probably simply a particularly hard sword, but haki cannot be stored in black blades or else Zoro would have killed Monet with it. Could not have been avoided in that circumstance.

Kaido says challenge which means zoro didn’t counter it just means he tried to.

Everything is word for word for enma besides instead of sword they say katana.

Kidd implies he is planning something with his statement about luffys punches

Official translators changed the CP0 dialogue so much it doesn’t sound as cool anymore

I’m not even gonna speak on “man beast”. That shit is the dumbest thing I ever seen

Luffy doesn’t say take that when pinching kaido

killer says the same thing with different words tbh

CP0s new quote makes it seem like they are gonna send someone in to clean up after the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.