General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Perhaps Oda - and the marines - take the easy way out seeing as there are so many players involved and it must be impossible to track who did exactly what even for CP-0 and the marines.

Luffy +1.5B
---
Kidd, Law, Zoro, Killer +1B
---
Jinbei, Franky + the ones beating commanders/executives +500M
---
The rest of the named characters +250M
---
Scrubs +50
---
Chopper 1000 berries

Luffy 3
Law 1.5
Kid 1.47
Zoro 1.32
Killer 1.2
Jinbei 938
Franky 594

Perhaps they'll also slap bounties on the scabbards. 500 million flat.

Last edited:
Sanjis bounty will be close to zoros... max 50mil difference.
It doesn’t make any sense for Zoro who is participating in the fight against Kaido and actually doing quite the damage on him proofing to be a great asset to have a bounty close to Sanji who is at most gonna defeat a commander... it’s all about being logical here tbh fanboying aside. The gap could go from 200M to 400M.

It doesn’t make any sense for Zoro who is participating in the fight against Kaido and actually doing quite the damage on him proofing to be a great asset to have a bounty close to Sanji who is at most gonna defeat a commander... it’s all about being logical here tbh fanboying aside. The gap could go from 200M to 400M.
Zoro is part of a five man squad taking on Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro's bounty gap will not be that big between him and Sanji. More likely the gap will be small like it is currently

Zoro is part of a five man squad taking on Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro's bounty gap will not be that big between him and Sanji. More likely the gap will be small like it is currently
Mate, those on the rooftop will have exceptional increase in bounties than anyone in the war that’s that. It’s not a Zoro vs Sanji or a comparison between the two. The only chance for the gap to get smaller post this wano would be later in other arcs when Sanji does something big himself.

actually doing quite the damage on him
"Quite the damage"? Lol
Last chapter was the only time Zoro actualy damaged Kaidou and that was on the level of the RS. This scratch got healed instantly.
Sanji who is at most gonna defeat a commande
And defeating a YC with a bounty of atleast 1,3+bil is not a huge feat? Their bounties are almost as high as of the "5th yonkou". Ganging up on Kaidou with 5 man is not that crazy as you guys like to make it seem like. And they will get destroyed next chapter anyways.

Yhit could but I dont see that bc oda has it were sanji and zoro are rival always competing and even bk then there bounty wasnt to far apart, but I'll have to wait and see wat the pervert does

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Kaido flyer make their own name and get called alongside with the calamity, Kaido himself hype them up and the Cp0 call them powerful officers and hyping them up with meaning they could easily win the war.
Im sure the lowest Flyer gonna even get something about 400-500mio bounty.
If you guys had to spit ball bounties for the six, what would they be?

What about Apoo, Hawkins, Drake bounties (in case Drake keeps as a pirate)?
I'd say:
- Drake 888 millions (pretty sure about this.. his bounty in Sabaody was 222 millions, after TS I think he has currently 444 millions)
- Apoo 650-850 millions range
- Hawkins 620- 790 millions range
Drake bounty is false he's a marine in the shadows so if they wont he could get a any number any time .
Apoo I could careless Hawkins around yyh 620 seems nice