Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Poor lil things are gonna go crazy when zoro doesnt kill kaido
One of the backslashes that will come. At the end of the day, as much as i wank Kid, Luffy is the MC and it will be Luffy who is taking down the main antagonists.

I mean, i really like zoro, he is cool and strong AF, but overhyping him with nonsense isnt doing much in his favor. Overhyping him now will make his real feats, which are impressive and will be absolutely impressive, looking bad, even tho they arent, cause they will compare them to the imaginary feats of Zoro soloing Kaido or even more.

Not really. In that situation, it kinda doesnt matter where Law and Kid are looking at. But Luffy looking for Kids reaction there and seem to dont care what reaction law shows, just clears up who he recognize as his rival in that situation. That panel shows, in Luffys opinion: Kid is his rival and > Law.
lol yall have become desperate
at this point
think what you want.

sigh ...
we went from panel three captains to just 2 now .
I would get an eye tracker next time so I can catch this next chap too.

because kidd was in udon and not law
there really isnt a difference between the so called rivalry he has with kidd and law .
there was initially when law became his ally and kidd seemed hesitant to fight kaido with luffy.
but rn going by the latest chap kidd is acting like an ally as well.

he isnt angry anymore that luffy is going ahead of him to get all the hits on kaido
rather he thinks G4 would be worth it if it can damage kaido .

basically its silly imo to compare what feels like sanji and zoro bickering over minor things
to the rivalry that say luffy and blackbeard might have .

Literally no lol

Law can never get his will above Luffys. This was shown very clearly in dressrosa. Luffy always overspeaks law

In udon on the other hand luffy and kid constantly clashed which is very consistent with the saying that conquerors always clash