Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Do any of you guys think that Zoro will damage Kaido/BM more or that this was all that he'll contribute to the fight?
Of course he'll damage them much more. He's poised to at least reopen the scar, if not make a new one by himself. Best case scenario he rips Kaido's head off, worst case scenario he reopens the wound.

B

Ballel

Bro,of course he's going to do more,what kind of question is that:lusalty:
Part of me fears that Oda might offpanel shit, that's all.
I HOPE there's much more. I'm just disappointed that we didn't see the rooftop this chapter now that it was getting hype.
Oda should've at least stayed on the roof for one more chapter and not cut away straight from the action just to make a cliffhanger.

I HOPE there's much more. I'm just disappointed that we didn't see the rooftop this chapter now that it was getting hype.
Oda should've at least stayed on the roof for one more chapter and not cut away straight from the action just to make a cliffhanger.
To be honest i'm scared for what can happen now up there with kaido hybrid:josad:

yes
big meme's attack>>>nami's attack
zoro tanked meme's attack like it was nothing but tickle
while ulti is quite injured from nami's attack
zoro built different
Another thing to mention is that Killer also took the Indra which means his durability is stronger than Ancient Zoan Ulti, yet was oneshotted by Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri. Zoro built different indeed :steef:

We will probably find the sn being all bloody and shit once we get back to the rooftop fight

Just noticed something from the latest chapter

One thunderstrike managed to knock down an ancient zoan for a moment there.
Meanwhile,

Zoro was struck with even bigger thunderstrike and could get up right after that.
Zoro is as durable as ancient zoan? :zorothink:
Zoro haters are gonna say Nami > Big mom :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

YES please let Zoro be first and Yamato be third :steef:

Most of us including me think that Zoro will fight Fujitora in the future but what if Fujitora is gonna betray the World Government someday? Some even think that he will be on Dragon side, so why should he fight Zoro? It would be cool if Fujitora would train Zoro to improve his swordsmanship with better Observation haki, maybe even future sight. I would like to see this dynamic, I love these two characters

Most of us including me think that Zoro will fight Fujitora in the future but what if Fujitora is gonna betray the World Government someday? Some even think that he will be on Dragon side, so why should he fight Zoro? It would be cool if Fujitora would train Zoro to improve his swordsmanship with better Observation haki, maybe even future sight. I would like to see this dynamic, I love these two characters
I think zoro vs kizaru is more likely