Character Discussion Debunking the myths that "Zoro never fought the main villain of an arc" and "Zoros opponents were never close in power compared to Luffy’s opponents"

Luffy would have struggled againt many of Zoro's opponent's ‚ difference is we can make a claim that he would have won at the end‚ he beat whom is stronger for each arc already‚which is a claim we can't make for Zoro ( at the end of each arc ) fighting Luffy's opponents except for Hody
I didnt say that luffy would have lost to zoros opponents. Read what i said, I said that Zoros opponents are not weak compared to luffys opponents, that luffy would have struggled against some of zoros opponents only proves my point.
Also Zoro fought morgan and dealt the final blow which was the main villain and also fighting kaido with luffy right now, So its not just hody. I never said that zoros opponents are stronger than luffys opponenets thats not the point.

I didnt say that luffy would have lost to zoros opponents. Read what i said, I said that Zoros opponents are not weak compared to luffys opponents, that luffy would have struggled against some of zoros opponents only proves my point.
Also Zoro fought morgan and dealt the final blow which was the main villain and also fighting kaido with luffy right now, So its not just hody. I never said that zoros opponents are stronger than luffys opponenets thats not the point.
In that case‚ what are we debating lol. Yes you are right‚ Zoro's opponent's weren't weak‚ but weaker than Luffy's and I agree Luffy would have struggled with some of them. Then what are we debating if we have the same opinion lol

I could see Luffy struggling against Kaku especially

In that case‚ what are we debating lol. Yes you are right‚ Zoro's opponent's weren't weak‚ but weaker than Luffy's and I agree Luffy would have struggled with some of them. Then what are we debating if we have the same opinion lol
You are debating something i didnt claim, I only claiming what i said in the title and the post. Zoro does fight the main arc villain and does have feats against them including beating some of them. And that Zoros opponents even though were weaker than luffys opponents, They are not much weaker like some people make them out to be, And infact are very strong and would be a struggle for luffy to beat aswell.

You are debating something i didnt claim, I only claiming what i said in the title and the post. Zoro does fight the main arc villain and does have feats against them including beating some of them. And that Zoros opponents even though we weaker than luffys opponents, They are not much weaker like some people make them out to be, And infact are very strong and would be a struggle for luffy to beat aswell.
I agree. Whom do you think would he struggle against the most ? Kaku for me. Lucci and Kaku seem like the Luffy and Zoro villains so close in power

I agree. Whom do you think would he struggle against the most ? Kaku for me. Lucci and Kaku seem like the Luffy and Zoro villains so close in power
Kaku had great portrayal and is part of the CP0 which proves that hes very strong. But i actually thought that luffy wouldnt struggle alot against him and that Lucci was in a different level. For me DazBonez seemed at the point he was introduced very strong and thats why i put him in my post, Because i think luffy would have struggled alot against. but thats just my opinion
:specialmeh:

No injury nor smile effect just him not having his weapons according to Killer himself + Guykimaru help :myman:
SMILE effect, in Killer case, doesn't just debilitate combat skills but the state of mind in general, as proven in Udon.
He used Gyukimaru's opening to impale him, that's right, but Zoro would've been dead meat if Killer had his Punishers with him instead of those random scythes
Would've crushed his chest and sheared his arm off
Dead meat, as he said

Your headcanon is not what it is
It's not a matter of headcanon, Oda made sure to leave it open to interpretations with Zoro-Killer bantering
In my opinion, with his rotating Punishers, Killer would've ended the battle in that moment of Zoro's distraction. He managed to impale him with those random scythes, is not far fetched to believe that with his signature weapons (which are rotating blades) he would've at least amputated Zoro's arm.
After that is GG

It's not a matter of headcanon, Oda made sure to leave it open to interpretations with Zoro-Killer bantering
In my opinion, with his rotating Punishers, Killer would've ended the battle in that moment of Zoro's distraction. He managed to impale him with those random scythes, is not far fetched to believe that with his signature weapons (which are rotating blades) he would've at least amputated Zoro's arm.
After that is GG
No oda didnt, A massively nerfed Zoro beat killer with one slash, Zoro passing out from exhaustion after the fight was over and after Zoro stood above killers unconscious body is not a killer feat.
You are talking like killer was the only one nerfed, When in reality Zoro was much more nerfed and was struggling before even the fight started.
A full power killer doesnt stand a chance infront of a full power Zoro whether he has shushui or enma.

And in the end of the day like i said, The last standing man was Zoro and therefor he beat killer everything else is irrelevant.

SMILE effect, in Killer case, doesn't just debilitate combat skills but the state of mind in general, as proven in Udon.
He used Gyukimaru's opening to impale him, that's right, but Zoro would've been dead meat if Killer had his Punishers with him instead of those random scythes
Would've crushed his chest and sheared his arm off
Dead meat, as he said
And Zoro said : it will be the same diff :suresure: nah no mental broken shit was mentioned by Killer himself that's oda writing and the answer for the fight it's the lack of punishers , i hope for a mini auto machine to produce more Power than Zoro raw strength that could cleave a mountain :josad: