• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 283
Title: A Huge Melee

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Sorry for putting this one this late. I was pretty busy earlier.
Enjoy!

Seth

โ€Ž
Maybe we can merged two threads?

Anyway, Luck SZN it is.:finally::finally:
No need to.

The other thread didn't develop much cuz Perfect didn't know who to tag and he asked @RayanOO who copy-paste all lists:milaugh:

When it comes to Luck. He looks like a boss.

Look at Gaja. He is pissed af!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
No need to.

The other thread didn't develop much cuz Perfect didn't know who to tag and he asked @RayanOO who copy-paste all lists:milaugh:

Bro, the demons in this chapter is straight up giving Apostles vibe from Berserk. And then you got Fuegoleon's Salamander straight up burned all the devils.:steef:

Seth

โ€Ž
Bro, the demons in this chapter is straight up giving Apostles vibe from Berserk. And then you got Fuegoleon's Salamander straight up burned all the devils.:steef:
Yuki Tabata's one of the favorite mangas is actually Berserk.

Don't know if you remember but there was a panel with "what happens if Qlipoth opens fully".

Kids hanging off the tree, a world in chaos. This was inspired by Berserk:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Yuki Tabata's one of the favorite mangas is actually Berserk.

Don't know if you remember but there was a panel with "what happens if Qlipoth opens fully".

Kids hanging off the tree, a world in chaos. This was inspired by Berserk:
I never knew that actually. Thanks for the information Seth.:cheers:

I got the feeling that Tabata read Berserk before but I didn't think that he would put some cool references into BC.:kayneshrug:

No need to.

I only did to fill in your spot.

I can never be like the master Seth :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Man's after his loved one. Better not to piss him off currently:

:steef:
I still believe he's stronger than all Captain bar Mereleona and Yami

Seth

โ€Ž
I only did to fill in your spot.

I can never be like the master Seth :suresure:
Next time if I won't be online or something. Ask Light he knows how to put this up. Or just copy my format and never ask Rayan for tags.

When it comes to Gaja. I think you are on point. He one-shotted DD like a bug.

But I think Spade might be problematic.

Shouldn't Spirit Guardians be weaker outside of Heart Kingdom? You know this whole Mana from nature and shit.

Next time if I won't be online or something. Ask Light he knows how to put this up. Or just copy my format and never ask Rayan for tags.
Lol alright.

When it comes to Gaja. I think you are on point. He one-shotted DD like a bug.
So far I've been disappointed with Nozel and Fuegeleon.

Shouldn't Spirit Guardians be weaker outside of Heart Kingdom? You know this whole Mana from nature and shit.
Yea but when he's that angry, don't f with the GOAT

Seth

โ€Ž
Now the Black Bulls can show how strong they become. :steef::amazing:
Fam. Magna and Zora still didn't show up since the time skip started. Zora is a cheat code but Magna is the weakest Bull in existence.

If for all this time he is not able to beat a Dark Disciple. What was the point of it?

Lmao.

Fam. Magna and Zora still didn't show up since the time skip started. Zora is a cheat code but Magna is the weakest Bull in existence.

If for all this time he is not able to beat a Dark Disciple. What was the point of it?

Lmao.
Yep, Zora will probably shown soon, to rescue some of them?

But Magna lol I forgot him. But you're right, if he is not abtle to beat a DD, then yeah...that would be fail. :josad::milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
That was another great chapter. Are we to assume that the attack at the very end of the chapter was Gadjah then? It would take a very high level of skill to blast such a powerful spell like that, but to also protect the civilians in its path. I assume only Gadjah was capable of that from the new arrivals. Maybe Patri but those word circles definitely looked like Gadjah.

Yeah, not too much to comment on actually, just a nice chapter overall. These โ€œfodderโ€ (I hate that word) Devils are quite strong themselves. They were overwhelming standard magic knights and even withstood a blast from Salamander, so these guys are no joke.

Seth

โ€Ž
That was another great chapter. Are we to assume that the attack at the very end of the chapter was Gadjah then? It would take a very high level of skill to blast such a powerful spell like that, but to also protect the civilians in its path. I assume only Gadjah was capable of that from the new arrivals. Maybe Patri but those word circles definitely looked like Gadjah.

Yeah, not too much to comment on actually, just a nice chapter overall. These โ€œfodderโ€ (I hate that word) Devils are quite strong themselves. They were overwhelming standard magic knights and even withstood a blast from Salamander, so these guys are no joke.
I also thought that it was Patry's Light beam but after closer look I'm sure it was Gadjah:

All the lightning around him. The same whenever he uses spells:

So yeah.

Gadjah is no fucking joke.