• โญ๏ธ

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Black Maria really came out with brass knuckles outta nowhere....

Also I'm not a Sanji fan but wow, Oda really is doing him dirty. Like if he wanna call Robin for help, that's alright. But.....did he really have to wail? Should of made the moment more serious than "comedic". At least Robin looked cool and is finally gonna get a fight.

And I also don't really like the whole thing with Yamato telling Momo to get into her clothes ๐Ÿ™„
It's weird, Momo is such an awful character. Stop letting him get his way.

Black Maria really came out with brass knuckles outta nowhere....
That was so cool :catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

And I also don't really like the whole thing with Yamato telling Momo to get into her clothes ๐Ÿ™„
It's weird, Momo is such an awful character. Stop letting him get his way.
Looool I was hoping I can forget this moment forever :whitepress:

Sick burns dude. Is that what you do to help deal with your insecurities when it comes to you making up headcanons?

2 points I will respond to

1. No shit the premise of my comment is surrounded by his chilvary since that is what blothers comment about Sanji is referring to. Being on Onigashima for the sake of "pleasure rather than business.

2. Zoro tried to get on the roof, got thrown down, then Marco arrived and help him get on the roof, safe to say Zoro completed his "business" there. Zoro didnt even ask for the help it was given to him.

Edit: I aint wasting my time reading your whole rant in regards to your random unequivical points for the sake of your headcanon LOL

@Blother next on my bingo board. This dude responding with another personal insult. Never been so easy to get a bingo.
1. Hahahaha wtf? Do you see? How can one believe that the people of your kind are not complete morons lmao hahaha.
That's why you are a speed reader. Let's ignore the fact that Sanji casually had some gear which made him invisible and coincidentally he was where Momo while being for the sake of "pleasure" rather than "business".
Speed reader at its peak!

2. How he tried? He can't fly? Neither he reach 4 or 5 floor.
He couldn't by himself.

He won't even have business there if not for help. Deal with it.

1. Hahahaha wtf? Do you see? How can one believe that the people of your kind are not complete morons lmao hahaha.
That's why you are a speed reader. Let's ignore the fact that Sanji casually had some gear which made him invisible and coincidentally he was where Momo while being for the sake of "pleasure" rather than "business".
Speed reader at its peak!
You need to spend more time reading the chapters since your brain can't process all the info despite this being written for teenagers, but it's too much to handle for you, I know, it's not a sin! I believe in you!

2. How he tried? He can't fly? Neither he reach 4 or 5 floor.
He couldn't by himself.

He won't even have business there if not for help. Deal with it.
Jeez your insecure insults are so terrible I just feel bad for you at this point. That was the best you could come up with.

I didnt speed read, I just ignored your bullshit and choose 2 specific points to respond to, because you add so much head canon to everything.

Zoro's business- Getting to the roof (Doesnt matter how)
Zoro got to the roof

I was talking about Sanji's encounter with BM which was the original point being alluded to, in Blothers parallelism

Sanji's goal beginning of landing on Onigashima- Wanted to save the girls from the prostitution house.

Next he saves Momo- ill put that in the business category

As a bonus I will add to your Momo point even nami was surprised and commented earlier about what happened to him saving the girls, he did throw his pride away by using the raid suit LOL.

Then While getting Luffy to the roof he gets distracted because "I LOVE LADIESSSS" and gets beat up and captured instead of getting away because "I LOVE LADIESSSSS"

Now me looking at it from a scope of war says he seems to be in Onigashima for more pleasure than business up to the point of being captured by BM. I.E the original point being alluded too. You on the other hand... not so much.

When did Tsuchikage die...

And what role did he really have in the fight ?

Also does this mean Zoro will slice Kaido in half ?
I just mean in terms of wisdom... Madara vs 5 Kage, Tsuchikage was the wisest and most problematic among 5 kage because of it...

That's all I mean for the "role"... Hyo dying is just a headcanon request I wanna see.. cause he's a death that would impact Luffy MORE than Red Scabbards imo (except Kinemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.