Future Events Why Sanji will fight King

Will sanji fight king

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the part where Queen prioritizes elminating Luffy's number twos and threes.

Sanji wont be able to take on both jack and queen in a healthy state let alone in an injured state i said this many times before but you are underestimating calamities alot. Sanji will fight either jack or queen. Probably jack since they are both injured

Sanji wont be able to take on both jack and queen in a healthy state let alone in an injured state i said this many times before but you are underestimating calamities alot. Sanji will fight either jack or queen. Probably jack since they are both injured
I'm getting at a scenario where two opponents overwhelm Sanji. I by no means believe he can and will solo them both at the same time.

You forgot the part where Queen prioritizes elminating Luffy's number twos and threes.

I guess he went to the roof to eliminate zoro. Also you realize queen is gonna end up needing the antidote back right? So that’s why he is gonna end up fighting drake who is protecting chopper.

You can’t just say sanji vs queen while you neglect hawkins drake chopper and apoo. Use your brain, that’s why you know I’m right. For you theory to work multiple people are just gonna have to sit around and do nothing.

that’s what y’all have been slowly realizing

I guess he went to the roof to eliminate zoro. Also you realize queen is gonna end up needing the antidote back right? So that’s why he is gonna end up fighting drake who is protecting chopper.

You can’t just say sanji vs queen while you neglect hawkins drake chopper and apoo. Use your brain, that’s why you know I’m right. For you theory to work multiple people are just gonna have to sit around and do nothing.

that’s what y’all have been slowly realizing
If you used your brain, you'd realize King VS Sanji can't happen because King is occupied with Marco.

King is made for Zoro and Queen for Sanji, if it isn't proof enough we have even Queen having something with "Vinsmoke Judge". For me it is as good as nailed, Zoro vs King on the other hand needs still some real proof (why should he leave to fight King if Marco is already fighting him? Also Zoro is busy with 2 emperors and I don't see who can substitute him).

King is made for Zoro and Queen for Sanji, if it isn't proof enough we have even Queen having something with "Vinsmoke Judge". For me it is as good as nailed, Zoro vs King on the other hand needs still some real proof (why should he leave to fight King if Marco is already fighting him? Also Zoro is busy with 2 emperors and I don't see who can substitute him).
King vs marco queen vs drake jack vs sanji is most plausible if not then sanji vs queen

King vs marco queen vs drake jack vs sanji is most plausible if not then sanji vs queen
King is like mr.1 and a swordsman while Queen is a lot like mr 2, they are the right and left hand of Kaido and if that is not enough Oda even bothered himself to show us the 2 of them bickering like the SH duo. Imo their purpose is clear: be Z and S matches. He will not feed the 2 main enemies after the 2 yonkos to some random supernova. Law and Kidd are special cases and also will end both as Luffy cheerleaders. The others will not even get that privilege.

In my scenario, Sanji's only beating Queen. Someone else will beat Jack, and that's Jimbei. His Who's-Who fight ends with them parting ways to support their comrade.
Think about it from this prospective

King is a yc and the top officer for kaido, queen is a yc and the second strongest under kaido. Both are very strong and the gap between them is very close.
Marco struggling against king, even though i believe marco will beat him eventually. But that means that marco >= king who is slightly > queen. If sanji beats queen then hes slightly weaker than marco. And as powerful as yc1.
Now not only that but sanji looked injured. So injured sanji beats queen and that puts injured sanji on par with king and marco? No chance that happens. Unless sanjis injured are not as bad as they look and unless queen is not aa strong as we thought she is. Yeah sure if sanjis injuries are not as bad as they look and if queen is actually weak or got a big weakness then he will win extreme diff but other than that he has no chance in a 1v1

Which leaves us with jack who is injured like sanji. And is on an equal footing.

Status
Not open for further replies.