Halloween spooky stories !

K

Kuroshika

Sup honeys !!

Since it’s Halloween, let’s share some creepy stories so we can all cry in fear together ! Lol

in this thread we will write/share stories (that exists or not, nobody cares as long as it’s SPOOKY), horror movies, scary facts etc ! (don’t go against the rules tho and don’t post fucking gore and shit ffs)

I’ll go ahead and share some spooky facts I learned today ! (It’s about corpses so be prepared or skip if you’re sensitive)

Mount Everest is basically a freezing hell. If you watch documentaries about it, shit is scarier than the suicide forest in Japan.

On the Everest mount, there are 300 corpses lying on the ground, oftenly used as checkpoints for the climbers.
One of them is very famous and even have his own Wikipedia page ! (The corpse is called « green boots » since he wears vibrant green boots and can’t be identified.)
There is also the « Rainbow valley», where so many corpses are lying, their colored parkas can make you think of a rainbow. Professional climbers have shared their experience, of having to actually walk and climb on corpses that froze there and will never be taken down the mountain (Rescuers can’t risk their lives in such a dangerous area to bring down people who are already dead, so the corpses stay where they died).
The two major reasons to all these corpses ?
1- some died before 2000, their supplies weren’t as good as now.
2- since the access to Mt. Everest is 50 000 dollars per person and Nepal is a really poor country, they deliver permits to everybody, even people who are just rich inexperienced brats who just came here for their instagram account, and so basically they just let a shit ton of people pay for an horrible death.

that was my spooky story of the day !

Last edited by a moderator:
B
Went to an old house in the woods, me and 4 of my friends saw something different on our way home

So this was a few years ago but it still makes me feel super weird to even think about it. So my husband and I went to explore this creepy super old house in the middle of the woods of Oregon with 3 of our friends. We had our fun exploring it then started to head back, having about a 2 mile hike ahead of us. At some point on the way back, I saw this person sitting down and sobbing. He/she had on really baggy clothes and looked very dirty. They had their head in their lap so I couldn’t see a face. I had a very strange feeling and for whatever reason just kept walking without going over to help or something. I saw all my friends looking at it but we’re totally silent. We all started walking a bit quicker though. Anyways we kept walking in total silence and everything just felt weird for about 20 minutes. Finally one of our friends says something along the lines of “that guy was really strange”
That’s where things got really weird. My other friend says, “guy? I just saw a dog”. Well that eventually lead to us all discussing what we saw. I saw the crying person, one of us saw a dog by itself, one of saw a man mocking us as we walked by, and one of us just saw a sleeping person. I still don’t know what to think of it

I found the old house we went to. It’s called the “witches castle” and has a disturbing back story.

Witches Castle Story

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Well that eventually lead to us all discussing what we saw. I saw the crying person, one of us saw a dog by itself, one of saw a man mocking us as we walked by, and one of us just saw a sleeping person. I still don’t know what to think of it
That’s pretty fascinating. But for everyone that saw it as a guy, did he at least look the same/wear the same thing despite doing different actions?

It's a real story and you have the right to not believe me at all lol
So i guess everyone knows the exorcist right ?
Something similar happened to my cousin and in house..kinda fucked up..not gonna lie it was scar seeing this happening right in front of me
I’ve never watched the exorcist, what happened to your cousin?

K

Kuroshika

Nice stories :o

here is another one that is true as well:

When I was young, I always went to the same village literally lost in the middle of the forest in deep French countryside. Funny thing tho is that there were kids of my age that also came here every holidays and so we are super good friends now.
Since this town is in the middle of nowhere, people living here are old grandparents that all know us since we’re born and there is basically no dangers except falling down the hill, our parents let us run free in this town since we’re like 6 yo. It has always been a really dear place for us and we still go every summer break to meet back <3 (I love my friends so much)
But there is this 60 yo dude who lives in the upper part of the village, who walks weirdly, looks creepy af and my parents told me not to approach him.

one night, I was with 3 of my friends, we were just running free at like 2 a.m. (we were about 16 yo) and we decided to go to the lake, up the hill. So we had to get to the upper part of the village first. Where this strange looking guy is living.
we went past his house and noticed the light of the garden was on. And then we saw him hurrying something in his garden. So he was like, 10 meters away from us... then he stopped what he was doing, looked at us, and started running in our direction.
girl i shit you not we ran like we never did lol this guy is kinda a legend here.

a few days later, I learned he was banned from the local bus company because he inappropriately touched little girls. He also made a huge open cut on the farmer’s arm, on purpose and for no reason.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
and noticed the light of the garden was on. And then we saw him hurrying something in his garden. So he was like, 10 meters away from us... then he stopped what he was doing, looked at us, and started running in our direction.
girl i shit you not we ran like we never did lol this guy is kinda a legend here.

a few days later, I learned he was banned from the local bus company because he inappropriately touched little girls. He also made a huge open cut on the farmer’s arm, on purpose and for no reason.
fuck that guy for touching his girls

and uhhh...what was he was burying something in his garden, in the middle of the night. Totally not suspicious

:wonderland:

There is a town near where I live where they do exorcisms lol
O_O wut

y’all are from France right?

K

Kuroshika

fuck that guy for touching his girls

and uhhh...what was he was burying something in his garden, in the middle of the night. Totally not suspicious

:wonderland:

O_O wut

y’all are from France right?
Yep and @Ice devil slayer is from France too lol

we got a town in my department called « Rocamadour » that basically is a holy village built in a cliff. There are a lots of priests and Christian people who go there, and a priest who works there since about 20 years told me they do exorcisms

B
This shit is real creepy.

My dead girlfriend keeps messaging me on Facebook. I’ve got the screenshots. I don’t know what to do.

Tonight’s kind of a catalyst for this post. I just received another message, and it’s worse than any of the others.

My girlfriend died on the 7th of August, 2012. She was involved in a three car collision driving home from work when someone ran a red light. She passed away within minutes on the scene.

We had been dating for five years at that point. She wasn’t big on the idea of marriage (it felt archaic, she said, gave her a weird vibe), but if she had been, I would have married her within three months of our relationship. She was vibrant; the kind of girl that would choose dare every time. She was happiest when camping, but a total technophile too. She always smelled like cinnamon.

That being said, she wasn’t perfect. She always said something along the lines of, “If I kark it first, don’t just say good things about me. I’ve never liked that. If you don’t pay me out, you’re doing me a disservice. I’ve got so many flaws, and that’s just part of me.” So, this is for Em: the music she said she liked and the music she actually liked were very different. Her idea of affection was a side-hug. She had really long toes, like a chimpanzee.

I know that’s tangential, but I don’t feel right discussing her without you having an idea of what she was like.

Onto the meat. Em had been dead for approaching thirteen months when she first messaged me.

---
[**September 4, 2013.**]( ) This is when it began. I had left Emily’s Facebook account activated so I could send her the occasional message, post on her wall, go through her albums. It felt too final (and too un-Emily) to memorialise it. I ‘share’ access with her mother (Susan) - meaning, her mother has her login and password and has spent a total of approximately three minutes on the website (or on a computer, total). After a little confusion, I assumed it was her.

---
[**November 16th, 2013.**]( ) I had received confirmation from Susan that she hadn’t logged in to Em’s Facebook since the week of her death. Em knew a lot of people, so I instantly assumed this was one of her more tech savvy ‘friends’ fucking with me in the worst possible way.

I noticed pretty much immediately that whoever was chatting with me was recycling old messages from [Em and my’s shared chat history.]( )

The ‘the wheels on the bus' comment was from when we were discussing songs to play on a road trip that never eventuated. ‘hello’ happened a million times.

---
Around **February 2014**, Emily started tagging herself in my photos. I would get notifications for them, but the tag would generally always be removed by the time I got to it. The first time I actually caught one, it felt like someone had punched me in the gut. ‘She’ would tag herself in spaces where it was plausible for her to be, or where she would usually hang out. I’ve got screenshots of two (from April and June; these are the only ones I’ve caught, so they’re a little out of the timeline I’m trying to write out):

Around this period of time, I stopped being able to sleep. I was too angry to sleep.

She would tag herself in random photos every couple of weeks. The friends who noticed and said something thought it was a fucked up bug; I found out recently that there have been friends who have noticed and didn’t say anything. Some of them have removed me from their Facebook friends list.

At this point, some of you may be wondering why I didn’t just kill my Facebook profile. I wish I had. I did for a little while. On days when I can’t get out there, though, it’s nice having my friends available to chat. It’s nice visiting Em’s page when the little green circle isn’t next to her name. I was already socially reclusive when Em was alive; her death turned me into something pretty close to a hermit, and Facebook and MMOs were (are) my only real social outlets.

---
[On **March 15th,**](http://i.imgur.com/KIL2Mx5.png) I sent what I assumed was Em's hacker a message.

---
[**On March 25th**, I received an ‘answer’.](http://i.imgur.com/j3HwZzv.png)

It wasn’t until I was going over these logs a few months later that I noticed she was recycling my own words as well.

My response seems kind of lacklustre here. I was intentionally providing him/her with emotional ‘bait’ (‘This is actually devastating’) to keep them interested in their game; I was working off the assumption that the kind of person to do this would be the kind of person that would thrive on the distress of others. I was posting in tech forums, looking for ways to track this person, contacting Facebook. I needed to keep them around so I could gather ‘evidence’.

Before anyone asks, yes, I had changed the password and all security info countless times.

---
[**16th of April.** I receive this.](http://i.imgur.com/uvadlGa.png)

This seems like word salad. Like all our conversations so far, it’s recycled from previous messages she’s sent.

---
[**29th of April.**](http://i.imgur.com/FGmhuUQ.png)

I hadn’t discovered any leads. Facebook had told me the locations her page had been accessed from, but since her death, they’re all places I can account for (my home, my work, her mum’s house, etc). My response here wasn’t bait. ‘yo ask Nathan’ was an in-joke too lame worth explaining, but seeing ‘her’ say it again just absolutely fucking crippled me. My reaction in real life was much less prettier. I’m not expecting my bond back.

Her last few messages had started to scare me, but I wouldn’t admit it at this point.

---
[**8th of May.** I don’t really have the words for this.](http://i.imgur.com/GNL8TcO.png)

‘FRE EZIN G’ is the first original word she’s (?) made. This has given me nightmares that have only started to kick in recently. I keep dreaming that she’s in an ice cold car, frozen blue and grey, and I’m standing outside in the warmth screaming at her to open the door. She doesn’t even realise I’m there. Sometimes her legs are outside with me.

---
[**24th of May.**](http://i.imgur.com/z295fHw.png)

I wasn’t actually drunk. She wasn’t an affectionate girl, and it always embarrassed her to exchange ‘I love you’s, cuddle, talk about how much we meant to each other. She was more comfortable with it when I was boozed up. I got fake-drunk a lot.

Her reply is what prompted me to finally memorialise her page, thinking it might help curb this behaviour. It might seem innocuous compared to her previous message - it’s pasted from an old conversation where I was trying to convince her to let me drive her home from a friend’s.

In the collision, the dashboard had crushed her. She was severed in a diagonal line from her right hip to midway down her left thigh. One of her legs was found tucked under the backseat.

---
[**Going back in time. 7th of August, 2012.**](http://i.imgur.com/ujUNJQm.png)

These are logs from the day she died. She was usually home from work by 4.30. This, alongside a couple of voicemail messages, is the last time I talked to her under the assumption that she was alive. You’ll see why I’m showing you these soon.

---
[**Yesterday. 1st of July, 2014.**](http://imgur.com/W6qzAZI)

I memorialised her page a couple of days after I received the message about walking. Until today, she’d been quiet; she wasn’t even tagging herself in my photos.

I don’t know what to do anymore. Do I kill her memorial page? What if it is her? I want to puke. I don’t know what’s happening.

I just heard a Facebook alert. I'm too afraid to swap windows and check it.