Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

The battle that was hinted at MF

Both tried to attack WB and failed midway
Croco told Mihawk to shut up and back off which Mihawk did
Mihawk beat Daz but couldn't fight and beat Croco
Crocodile landed a hit on Akainu, stalled him a bit and tanked Jozu attack, matched Doffy.

Even tho Mihawk wins, I don't think he beats Crocodile less than midd diff
Crocodile is mid high tier while Mihawk is at best admiral level (on par with Fuji)

Bonus *Crocodile has haki

Last edited by a moderator:
Mihawk said he doesn't use strength more than necessary to hunt rabbits , so he might toy with Croc for a while , but when Mihawk gets serious Croc will get 1 shotted , and Mihawk won't need strongest attack to finish him

His lethality will be really high due to Yoru
( strongest sword in the world - black blade - one of 12 supreme grade ) , so i'm pretty sure he can 1 shot Crocky

Also he might have something else than regular slashes ; if top tier DF users have Awakened modes , i'm sure Oda will give Mihawk something to match Awakened modes of top tier DF users

Imo Mihawk may fight Kizaru/Ryokugyu , not sure if either Mihawk or the Admiral will win though

Mihawk said he doesn't use strength more than necessary to hunt rabbits , so he might toy with Croc for a while , but when Mihawk gets serious Croc will get 1 shotted , and Mihawk won't need strongest attack to finish him

His lethality will be really high due to Yoru
( strongest sword in the world - black blade - one of 12 supreme grade ) , so i'm pretty sure he can 1 shot Crocky

Also he might have something else than regular slashes ; if top tier DF users have Awakened modes , i'm sure Oda will give Mihawk something to match Awakened modes of top tier DF users

Imo Mihawk may fight Kizaru/Ryokugyu , not sure if either Mihawk or the Admiral will win though
He is too strong to get captured, even Old Rayleigh can escape Kizaru.

Hancock is da only one that'll get captured.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I cant picture a situation where an admiral doesnt walk past and accidentally neg diff. Lol
Pretty sure akainu just turns him into a glass window...
If Admirals and Yonko can neg diff level 6 prisoners, then OP is well and truly fucked in the power level department imo lol. Like I might legit drop the series if that were the case, as opposed to the half-drop the Kaido vs Luffy made me go through

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If Admirals and Yonko can neg diff level 6 prisoners, then OP is well and truly fucked in the power level department imo lol. Like I might legit drop the series if that were the case, as opposed to the half-drop the Kaido vs Luffy made me go through
Wait till you see the shafting kaidos gonna get 2 weeks after one shotting luffy.

I

Inspector_Mu

Well I always take Kaido feat as only something he can do to level 6 prisoners or high tiers

It is absurd to think anyone can now start oneshotting high tiers

For me Crocodile was able to use haki already pre ts , even awakening
There is no way someone who cant use haki is level 6. If Crocodile was that weaker than Luffy pre ts then he wouldn't be level 6.

Crocodile is underrated
Post automatically merged:

Jesus Christ. Mihawk no diff.
Like he did vs Vista/Crocodile at MF

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well I always take Kaido feat as only something he can do to level 6 prisoners or high tiers

It is absurd to think anyone can now start oneshotting high tiers

For me Crocodile was able to use haki already pre ts , even awakening
There is no way someone who cant use haki is level 6. If Crocodile was that weaker than Luffy pre ts then he wouldn't be level 6.

Crocodile is underrated
Post automatically merged:

Like he did vs Vista/Crocodile at MF
So akainu wont either ? Considering marineford

ID lvl 6 prisoners were never stated to have marines greatest weapons lvl caliber, their hype is that their crimes are atrocious, one doesn't need to be strong to commit atrocious acts.

Well Sengoku send Akainu to pre skip Blackbeard Pirates as the only strong Marine it seems bruh

Besides 3 of Blackbeard Pirates will be EOS Weakling Trio opponents ( i think Nami , Chopper , Usopp will get Devon , San Juan Wolf , Van Augur )

Admirals and Emperors belong to a different level than the rest of OP World , even compared to YC1s they are still significantly stronger

I

Inspector_Mu

Well Sengoku send Akainu to pre skip Blackbeard Pirates as the only strong Marine it seems bruh

Besides 3 of Blackbeard Pirates will be EOS Weakling Trio opponents ( i think Nami , Chopper , Usopp will get Devon , San Juan Wolf , Van Augur )

Admirals and Emperors belong to a different level than the rest of OP World , even compared to YC1s they are still significantly stronger
Akainu And Yonko are different league *

Status
Not open for further replies.