Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
No. You're right.
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.
Post automatically merged:

People say Marco is the strongest commander because of his hype and his regen and some think King is stronger because he's part of a special race and has an ancient zoan with fire power but I hope those guys have at least some sort of advanced haki, otherwise they will get the same Bound Man threatment from GOATakuri and if people think only his FS is special - this is totally wrong.

Kuri has his special paramecia which gives him logia like abilities, it is similar to Luffy's abilities, only more versatile and he has awakening plus strong CoA; completely excluding FS. Hence his abilities are already very special in some kind like Marco and King.

I'll say it, if King and Marco won't show any sort of advanced haki, I'll simply put them on par with DD and not on the same league with GOATakuri. He is Luffy's benchmark after all.

:kata::kata::kata:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.

People say Marco is the strongest commander because of his hype and his regen and some think King is stronger because he's part of a special race and has an ancient zoan with fire power but I hope those guys have at least some sort of advanced CoA, otherwise they will get the same Bound Man threatment from GOATakuri and if people think only his FS is special - this is totally wrong.

Kuri has his special paramecia which gives him logia like abilities, it is similar to Luffy's abilities, only more versatile and he has awakening plus strong CoA; completely excluding FS. Hence his abilities are already very special in some kind like Marco and King.

I'll say it, if King and Marco won't show any sort of advanced haki, I'll simply put them on par with DD and not on the same league with GOATakuri. He is Luffy's benchmark after all.

:kata::kata::kata:
“Marco has regen”

Kuri has advanced Haki.

“King is a special race”

So is Kuri, race of the Dogtooth

“Becky rivals his captain”

Kuri shits on his Captain by feats.

People sleep on Kuri too much lol. I take partial responsibility for this as my DD wank has grossly downplayed Kuri lol.

I

Inspector_Mu

FMs don't push Awakened Admirals past low diff. Mid diff if it's base Admirals. Cracker, Katakuri and Smoothie get taken out High diff by any base Admiral and lower tier of Mid diff by Awakened Admirals.
:gokulaugh: they cant even take out someone l Jozu/Marco who do not have FS awaking and amazing skills without distraction
Yet you think they will low diff Kata

Goodluck

No matter how many yonko commanders you throw at Sakazuki he stomps them all without getting damaged :cheers: @Kuroshika
Nobody counting Akainu here
He's a monster like Yonko

We are talking about common Admirals

I

Inspector_Mu

:smithnie: "king is so strong "
BM doesnt even consider King as someone strong * she just wants him in her crew for her collection

:milaugh: Also It is like thinking Maroc joing shanks means maroc will take Benn place lol

King can even join, he will be below Katakuri

BM has Kata
WB had Oden and Ace (not prime yet)
Roger had Rayleigh (+ rookie Shanks)
Rocks had WB and BM (+ rookie kaido)
Shanks has Benn (if he as CoC then he is a certified monster )
Kong had Sengoku and Garp

Kaido has losers lol
They are not losers coz they lack CoC but coz they dont have hype for their strength too
Only Jack will be a monster in the future.