Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about the fight?

This fight proves that not everyone is ready for double championships.
Jan broke the curse. Izzy is the first person to fail at becoming double champ.

Also he's goated for standing up with Adesanya for the first 3 rounds and outstriking him for the most part.

If Jones loses at HW he better move back down to catch this ass beating too

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jan broke the curse. Izzy is the first person to fail at becoming double champ.

Also he's goated for standing up with Adesanya for the first 3 rounds and outstriking him for the most part.

If Jones loses at HW he better move back down to catch this ass beating too
We have another promising fighter in UFC who aims very high. He had a rough start but I can promise you he ain't no slouch. His name is Mateusz Gamrot. Former KSW Featherweight and Lightweight Champion.

Ah interesting, for me it look like Oda have many plans for the cover, in the end he choose the beast pirates cover, was nice how he build up that cover. First King and Queen where above next to Kaido, but he change it and put the calamity under Kaido. In the middle it wasnยดt first King but Jack, but he change his mind and put King in the middle? Nice to see that Oda have multiple thoughs about a chapter cover.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Ah interesting, for me it look like Oda have many plans for the cover, in the end he choose the beast pirates cover, was nice how he build up that cover. First King and Queen where above next to Kaido, but he change it and put the calamity under Kaido. In the middle it wasnยดt first King but Jack, but he change his mind and put King in the middle? Nice to see that Oda have multiple thoughs about a chapter cover.
But it's kinda waste of cover.

They are going to jobb soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.