Status
Not open for further replies.
Your statement reasoning is completely false , we got one spoiler title on a Monday Morning, we have always gotten the additional spoilers on Tuesday morning.
It is not just about the past spoilers over the year, it is overall about the rooftop chapters the provider love these chapters, I don´t know but I expect a small spoiler version of him if we at least get a rooftop chapter, but yeah Im most like wrong though.

New spoilers out

title: I’m tired

triple h attacks John cen

John cena counters with suplex

trople h gets up and John clothesline him

cloud strife enters the arena to use his blade

chapter ends with near death kaido on ground and shanks sitting on him

Break next week

It is not just about the past spoilers over the year, it is overall about the rooftop chapters the provider love these chapters, I don´t know but I expect a small spoiler version of him if we at least get a rooftop chapter, but yeah Im most like wrong though.
Im not talking about over the years, i was referring to the last 3 months, the pattern has usually been the same regarding when spoilers come out regardless of what or who the main focus is. That was all i was saying.

your prediction on what the chapter can be can very well happen, it always keeps us on our toes

Damn are we gon' ignore how King Cut Off Marco's Wings?
That's a bigger feat than Jack/Queen/ and Ashura Doji the strongest RS.
Is King the Strongest Swordsman in the New World, bar maybe [Shiryu/Shanks/Mihawk/Big Mom]?
going to ignore any feat as long as it is 2 v 1 and attack caused by distraction not direct confrontation and that right there was 2 v 1 and distraction caused by queen :kayneshrug:

New spoilers out

title: I’m tired

triple h attacks John cen

John cena counters with suplex

trople h gets up and John clothesline him

cloud strife enters the arena to use his blade

chapter ends with near death kaido on ground and shanks sitting on him

Break next week
Tifa should have been flat chested. Would have loved to see all the tears. Barret and his Talking Dog Best Friend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.