Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
Why don't you guys realize yet that the rooftop is not the final location of the final battle? Holy crap. Use your head. The supernova won't beat Kaidou or Big Mom up there. Xdrake, Hawkins, Yamato, and Apoo will need to be present before the true final battle begins. This again is only the prelude before the finale.

Seriously, Luffy, their strongest combatant, has no haki atm and Kaidou has just gone into his strongest form. What are you guys expecting to happen in this situation.

The strawhat are not coincidentally matched up with the beast pirates while everyone else is doing fodder control or by importance, fighting Big Mom & Kaidou. The beast pirates executives will be taken out by the strawhats. Look at the color spread of the beast pirates. Look at Cp9, baroque works, enel's crew. All of the major organizations are taken down by the strawhats when all of the strawhats are present in the main arc. This is their story!!! Oda will not waste a full battle on characters(not a part of the strawhats or strawhat grandfleet) defeating an executive of the main villain.

It's like you guys haven't figured out Oda's formula by now. It's really common sense.

Luffy vs Kaidou(Eventually)
Zoro vs King(later fights Kaidou when Onigashima reaches the capitol)
Sanji vs Queen(later has some espionage plot with Cp0)
Franky vs Sasaki
Jinbei vs Who's Who
Ulti & Page One vs Nami and Ussop
Robin & Brook vs Black Maria. Brook finds another opponent???
Chopper vs Number 1???
Yamato (new strawhat??) vs Jack?

And despite saying this, you guys are still going to be surprised when Sanji fights Queen, and Zoro fights King.
People just keep getting tricked by Oda not realizing it’s all just going to be the same thing as last always

Zoro fights opponents who get in the way of Luffys fights.

Once King and Queen free of Marco, they’ll go up to the roof. King showing a preference to take out the enemy leaders will go for Luffy (surprise surprise Zoros carrying and protecting him) queen will probably attempt to attack the allies (That’s usually when Sanji steps in for his main fights)

King and Queen vs Zoro and Sanji.
hmmm, not sure about that anymore

hmmm, not sure about that anymore
I think this makes the most sense. I get some people doubt it because the idea of Zoro and Sanji fighting calamities then actually being useful with the emperor fight would “overrate them” but it’s like Zoro and Sanji fighting Kaku and Jabra then fighting off a buster call
Post automatically merged:

Agreed. It just gets on my nerves when people can't just use common sense.
It’s because people want things to change to suit their favorite characters or piss off other characters

I think it's clear by now that Zoro's main role will be in the main fight against Kaido/Big Mom..... day after day, the Zoro vs King is becoming less and less even reasonable for Oda to do it... NO FREAKING BUILD UP... no tension between them, not even a SINGLE encounter... how shallow is that fight even?
Yeah, Zoro has more to do with Kaido, Queen and Orochi than King at this point.

In all honesty the only opponent Zoro had any build up for was Kaku and ryuma.

Pica Ohm and Mr. 1 really had no build up.

The only thing they had in common:

Pica is named after a sword, Ohm was the only swordsman of Enels army, Mr. 1 was a man sword.
True, but at least these three started fighting at once the moment they've met. On the other hand King and Zoro didn't interract or even look at each other when there was plenty of moments they could have done so since the raid began.

True, but at least these three started fighting at once the moment they've met. On the other hand King and Zoro didn't interract or even look at each other when there was plenty of moments they could have done so since the raid began.
I mean pica and Zoro did not start once they met either.

And honestly this may be why Oda hasn’t had Queen interact with Sanji and King with Zoro because it’ll be more impactful doing it once they fight rather than how they met the other

I mean pica and Zoro did not start once they met either.

And honestly this may be why Oda hasn’t had Queen interact with Sanji and King with Zoro because it’ll be more impactful doing it once they fight rather than how they met the other
No, zoro started fighting Pica the moment they met. At least that's how I remember it.

Anyway, I'm not against any match ups for the two. I'd prefer if both have a 1 on 1 fight of course but I'm sure whatever Oda has planned for them will be good. I hope at least.

No, zoro started fighting Pica the moment they met. At least that's how I remember it.

Anyway, I'm not against any match ups for the two. I'd prefer if both have a 1 on 1 fight of course but I'm sure whatever Oda has planned for them will be good. I hope at least.
Zoro and Pica met inside of Doffys castle chapter 737 or so but the fight didn’t start until much later