Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree regarding Kaido and Akainu.

Regarding Dragon, I honestly think that his overall portrayal, hype in the story and him likely being fully explored towards the EoS will have a huge pay off.
wht portrayal? World's worst criminal doesn't mean he is top 2. He opposes WG WITH great actions and he def top 5 but ain't 2nd.

Ngl I hope Oda gives at least another 3-4 named attacks by Killer. Donโ€™t really care about Kid tho.

Sound attack styles I donโ€™t think has ever been used in canon One Piece.
:zorothink:
Only by Apoo, but those come from a DF and yes Oda will for sure add attacks, that was just a dessert...
For Kidd, what can I tell you? I hope you'll get that too at some point, a clever man like Killer doesn't follow someone who doesn't deserve it

- Chapter 1.008: "Leader of the Bandits of Atamayama, Ashura Douji".
- Oden says that he has reached the future thanks to Toki's powers.
- Ashura Douji does not believe him and gives him a cut, Oden does not bleed.
- He is revealed to be a fake Oden created by Kanjuuro's powers.
- A bomb explodes affecting the fake Oden and Ashura.
- Orochi is alive.
- There is a scene with Yamato and Momonosuke.
- Kaidou in hybrid form and Big Mom Vs. Worst Generation.

Law: We must remove one of them.

Zoro: I agree.

Kid: Having the two of them side by side, is like being in hell.

Luffy: I've already been in the hell many times!!
Did anyone realize Law said "Remove"?
I think the only one will removed is BM.
Kaido got problem with almost all SN on rooftop except Law.
Argh still dreaming about the theories kaido n BP df zoan user eaten kibi dango n become Wano "friend":myman:
N if this happen BM will be taken down by kaido n Beast Pirates itself

X Drake is strong :datas::pepelit:
Donโ€™t worry. Next arc he will be portrayed as a Yonko Commander in strength.
Captain of SSG is nothing to sleep on
I know heโ€™s strong but not on the same lvl as the SN on the roof. Drake and Smoker are the future of the Marines :steef: I think in the end Drake, Smoker and Koby will be Admirals even though Koby seems far weaker but itโ€™s his dream

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hahaha you DUMB Dude. You have 0 arguments.

"Hur dur, orochi being alive makes no sense"

You dont like even know the plot he going to play DUMB.
Meanwhile, you are playing Oda fans advocate?

This is really bad.

After all Shinobu said, Oda just revives him so Scrubbards can have their shining moment because they failed on Kaido.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I enjoyed it until the fight against the twin dragons after the time skip.
Natsu and Gajeel get shit on, then, out of fucking nowhere, natsu is like "time to get serious", sends gajeel away on a random ass rollercoaster that finds an ancient dragon cemetery by accident, and proceeds to annihilate the twin dragon slayers.
That was the most BS thing I've ever read in my entire life and refused to read a single chapter after that.
I hate myself, but not enough to accept such a trash ass development like that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Hahaha you DUMB Dude. You have 0 arguments.

"Hur dur, orochi being alive makes no sense"

You dont like even know the plot he going to play DUMB.
Youโ€™re just throwing out personal insults, not providing any reason why Orochi should come back. You know why youโ€™re doing that, jackass? Because you have no real argument to make for the most pointless character in the arc, and youโ€™re just a fucking cunt with zero substance or cognitive abilities, so again, miss me from here on out unless you feel like getting publicly embarrassed a little more, then Iโ€™m happy to indulge ๐Ÿ˜Š

Only by Apoo, but those come from a DF and yes Oda will for sure add attacks, that was just a dessert...
For Kidd, what can I tell you? I hope you'll get that too at some point, a clever man like Killer doesn't follow someone who doesn't deserve it
I choose to ignore Apoos existence :kuzanope:
Apoo vs Sanji. Battle of the informers/rats/snakes

And Kid. Iโ€™ll choose to only respect him as a Roofboy. Until he shows why heโ€™s a rival to Luffy I will continue sleeping.

In the meantime Killer-sama CoC confirmed?:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Ahahaha :gokulaugh::suresure: Iโ€™m saving this biddy

Status
Not open for further replies.