Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Its not about enjoying, orochi is a good vilain and he will play a bigger role. Saying hes back for NOTHING or Just to get killed is beyond stupid.

You enjoying or not orochi came back to make things move, It wasnt for nothing.
Orochi is an alright villain. But let’s not act like he thought up everything and is a tactical mastermind.

He was given everything from the devil fruit to the Kaido alliance thru the hag and the barrier man. He is no Doflamingo that earned his shit step by step or no Crocodile that built the Baroque Works and rose to Schichibukai status. Kaido is the real danger here

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro was a low diff for mr 1 until he got a powerup
You skipped enies lobby?
King >~ Queen
Sanji is weaker than both but he will get a powerup and beats one of them
I need to see first.

From nature alone, I'm not believing in Sanji fanfics. People didn't learn their lessons from WCI.

This is New World. New power systems. Sanji putting himself on fire here won't do much if he has trash CoA.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Koby shall become an admiral. It would be intriguing to figure what does it implicate in the whole economy of his Current character since he most likely doesn't necessarily need to be GB or Fuji level, for example, in order to become one.
yes but he will be weaker than the grandmaster (how all the another versus)

And if he ends up being as worthless and unimportant as he’s been so far (and as useless as you are on this forum), you better believe I’ll be all over your dumb ass as well :cheers:
You can try, you wont be able to. You have a very weak mind. You already proved It.

And saying orochibis irrelevant Just PROVES How stupid you are, wano is on shithole because of orochi plano to take over as shogun and having kaido bsacking him. The whole point of wano need saving involves orochi.
You are beying pathetic Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.