Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More the reason why its Hiyori, she’s a carbon copy of Toki without the droopy eyes. And her going after Orochi makes the most sense.
I wouldn't be surprised if her and Tengu are there together tbh. Nidai Kitetsu and Ame no Habakiri both need to play a role in this war. Can't have two Chekhovs Gun's sitting in the backround, never to go off.

For anyone going full freakout mode going OHHHHH MY GUUUUUDDDDD OROCHI ALIVE I TOLD YOU SO

What The Fuck is that little pathetic piece of shit going to do. Kaido betrayed, his whole oniwaban army of 10K betrayed him. So that's out of the window

The SHs and Scabbards obviously hate that piece of shit. So that's out the window.

CP0 doesnt give a shit about his candy ass now that Kaido isnt backing him up

So what is Orochi going to do :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

For anyone going full freakout mode going OHHHHH MY GUUUUUDDDDD OROCHI ALIVE I TOLD YOU SO

What The Fuck is that little pathetic piece of shit going to do. Kaido betrayed, his whole oniwaban army of 10K betrayed him. So that's out of the window

The SHs and Scabbards obviously hate that piece of shit. So that's out the window.

He going to get bodied by Momo like i have been staying

Could you imagine if Sanji actualy gets to fight Orochi to save momo.....

Damn it would be the ultimate face slap to sanjistans who said Zoro vs orochi would be his matchup when the arc started...
:steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Waste panel and our times.
:pepelit:

H

Haoshoku

it makes sense kidd and killer both reacted to luffy and zoro hurt kaido so they will probably say we will take big mom instead
Ngl Its a double edged sword as a Kid fan, Kid vs Kaido falls in line with the entire narrative that’s been building up with the character....but he’s had less oppurtunities to shine with Zoro/Luffy hogging most of the light. Big Mom vs Kid offers more opportunities for Kid to shine....but it doesn’t fall entirely in line with narrative (Luffy has done more to Big Mom in a week than Kid has in the last 2 years) hence it could see less screentime.

Might as well go with Big Meme on second thought I guess.. tho my patience with Kid is slowly running out :goatasure:

S

stealthblack

so where is sanji going?

scabbards are going for momonosuke, and that is likely where orochi shows up too. sanji has no place there

so where is sanji going? he gpnna help inu beat jack or is going other place?

Status
Not open for further replies.