Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what other scabbards are gonna do. inu and neko vs jack. ashura is injured now i guess. and what about other scabbards after finding momo? will they go to live floor?will they fight fodders? or what?
hmm ig they'll persue momo down and protect him... i mean if they have spare strength left.. BMP might be showing up anytime soon

I think having Smoker awaken his fruit would be pretty cool and a nice power up outside of just “good haki.”
I'd like the kind of talk those 2 could have while fighting, aknowlodging how great Luffy is
Point is, if Navy is going to attack Totland they would for sure send an Admiral (for precaution, that's still an Emperor territory, they don't know how many forces left and how many stayed)
And in this case, the Admiral would fight the top dog (Kata)

I wish we spot that man soon enough and that he does something fighting wise. It would be somewhat of a pity if he only ended up showing new feats at the final war, for example.
Yeha. This is why I think someone like Kata who has a similar power as Luffy and is a powerful member of the pirate world would be a good showcase

I'd like the kind of talk those 2 could have while fighting, aknowlodging how great Luffy is
Point is, if Navy is going to attack Totland they would for sure send an Admiral (for precaution, that's still an Emperor territory, they don't know how many forces left and how many stayed)
And in this case, the Admiral would fight the top dog (Kata)
I think it depends on what Shanks and BB do. Since the marines are going to war with the warlords, I think they’ll send Smoker (high ranking VA), Tashigi, and use this opportunity to introduce the SSG

It’ll force him to evolve. Smoker is set up to be an EOS antagonist still. He’s from the east blue and has the will to fight the future pirate king everytime he sees him. I think Oda needs to show him being stronger.
yea but PH smokey won't stand a candle against kata... if he does face kata it still almost impossible.. since it was a very extreme diff for luffy

thk granted he may evolve in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.