Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato would actually even up the load if she joins the rooftop squad. Instead of it being 2 Novas being left off with either one of Kaido or Big Mom, with Yamato they would evenly split up into groups of 3. Law/Kid/Killer vs Big Mom looking like a direction Oda would take.
Theres gonna be no split-ups ffs. BM is getting yeeted off the roof. Kidd, Law and Killer won't leave the fight against Kaido until they're on cheerleading duty.

Damn, there's a lot to unpack in the latest spoilers.

The Supernova have been fighting Hybrid Kaido and Mama for the entirety of the Dome Chapters.

Luffy has already completely recovered and has joined back in the fray. It seems that Oda completely off paneled the ten minutes that Luffy spent out of comission.

At the very least, the Supernova held off Hybrid Kaido and Mama for ten minutes without Luffy, and have been fighting both of them (with Luffy) for an unknown amount of time.

It's pretty incredible how wildly off the mark those that claimed that Hybrid Kaido would stomp the Supernova were. In a 4 vs 2 (while Luffy was out of commission and Zoro was severely restricted because he was protecting Luffy), a serious Hybrid Kaido and Mama could not best the Supernova.

Worse still, it seems like Kaido took damage while he was fighting them:

The Supernova only decide to split off the Yonkou after facing them together for a protracted period. This suggests that the Yonkou have pretty impressive teamwork, but it's not surprising given that:
  • They were crewmates for several years.
  • Mama sees Kaido as her younger brother.
  • Kidd and Killer have never worked with Luffy, Zoro and Law before.

It's still impressive the Supernova tangoed with them for so long.

This suggests that Yamato is going to the Rooftop. As someone who has argued against this, I'll take my L.

Momonosuke may yet stop Onigashima from crashing into the Flower Capital.

I wonder if this is COO or a Dragon ability. Given Shinobu's reaction (she was surprised Momo could tell and was unable to tell herself), I would guess that it's a Dragon ability.
Why did you argue against Yamato fighting Kaido. Literally thats her whole charactwr to have interaction with him. If they beat Kaido without her seeing him it Literally makes no sense why she was introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.