Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Oda is willing to meme Big Mom above and beyond any embarrassment she’s had until now I don’t think Big Mom is being left to the wayside without some preoccupying circumstance in place. Relocating her somewhere else would just result in her flying back to the battlefield, Oda would have to put her into a reasonable circumstance where she can’t get back that easily.

Either that or Oda actually discards Big Mom outta of the arc for good.
Oda would have to put her into a reasonable circumstance where she can’t get back that easily.

OLIN

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
So Kaido just stand there like punching bag
:funky:
No, even with Mama helping him, Hybrid Kaido simply couldn't defeat three and a half Supernova in 10 minutes and got injured for his troubles.

It seems i was right
Judging by Luffy is weakened - He has not recovered his haki yet. And Momo is a confirmed CoO user
- Luffy attacks hastily but is rejected again and again.
It just suggests that Luffy's attacks were not successful. There's no indication that he couldn't use haki.

Why did you argue against Yamato fighting Kaido.
Because Oden's prophecy said the 5 SN will defeat Kaido.

Well, I never said that Yamato could not fight Kaido β€” I explicitly acknowledged that it was a plausible outcome β€” but I was leaning towards the 5 SN being the ones to defeat Kaido.

Literally thats her whole charactwr to have interaction with him. If they beat Kaido without her seeing him it Literally makes no sense why she was introduced.
She doesn't have to fight him to resolve her conflict with him.

The first thing King did in Onigashima was to send the Flying Six after Yamato, and then he made the declaration that the priority to win the war should be to kill Momonosuke.

Now Yamato and Momonosuke are likely to make their way to the roof.

King will follow them and that's how he ends up there and his fight with Zoro begins :steef:

Unless Oda is willing to meme Big Mom above and beyond any embarrassment she’s had until now I don’t think Big Mom is being left to the wayside without some preoccupying circumstance in place. Relocating her somewhere else would just result in her flying back to the battlefield, Oda would have to put her into a reasonable circumstance where she can’t get back that easily.
Her getting kicked out of the roof is the least embrassing thing that will ever happen to her.

And nah she's reverting back to O-Lin. Oda won't set shit up like that...and not carry it through. The whole Udon plotline is coming into fruition. She'll help Chopper defeat Queen.

The first thing King did in Onigashima was to send the Flying Six after Yamato, and then he made the declaration that the priority to win the war should be to kill Momonosuke.

Now Yamato and Momonosuke are likely to make their way to the roof.

King will follow them and that's how he ends up there and his fight with Zoro begins :steef:
Haters will hate to see this

Status
Not open for further replies.