Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K, i'll wait for a dragon speed feat :risicheck:

Or his slash was that slow that dragon kaido could dodge it based on feats, portryal dragon kaido is his slowest form its no denying it
zoro will have his greatness
Sanji might not have greatness in wano, but he's getting the strongest admiral nothing is better than that
Regardless, that attack Kaido Dodge, is clear foreshadowing that attack will be used on kaido again
Post automatically merged:

You're finally getting it.
When ZKK inevitabely happens; Kaido will be YC1+ level at best.

You know why.
See previous comment xD
That attack from 1002 will be used again on Kaido, that is a gurantee

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
But that should’ve ended it and it didn’t.
No way. All of Itachi's character development happened after his death. "That should have ended it" is not plausible unless you completely retcon Itachi's character.

Mjolnir is fucking perfect :steef:
Don't know why nobody thought of that before
Usupp pretended to hold a massivley heavy hammer 2 times
His arc will be Elbaf where he needs to prove he is brave and worthy and just happens that there is a hammer in vikings mythology that can only be picked up by a worthy person
I'm too lazy so it will take a few days to research for viking shit and gather some panels to make a full on thread but in the meantime i'm calling dibs
Make the thread before me and you are dead :beckmoji:

No way. All of Itachi's character development happened after his death. "That should have ended it" is not plausible unless you completely retcon Itachi's character.
Itachis character development was the realization of his true mission and what Sasuke found out.

He didn’t need to come back to life with even more BS powers

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Itachis character development was the realization of his true mission and what Sasuke found out.

He didn’t need to come back to life with even more BS powers
Sasuke needed closure. Itachi's final conversation with Sasuke gave him closure as well and wrapped up the brother's story.

I would be. Oda wouldn’t set up Sanji to disappear for a few chapters only for him to come back like next chapter. Sanji may return for the Nami chapter. But if he doesn’t he won’t be back till 1013
Yh Oda is making Sanji disappear then have a grand entrance. He made Sanji disappear and save Momo from King at the start of the raid. Wouldn't be suprised if he does it again....but on a more grander scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.