Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Momonosuke: "Luffy is weakened but he's still fine!!

How did momo knew that luffy is weakened? Did he use observation or something?
I think Momo is for sure Uranus the last ancient weapon , he already can command Zoo , he told in this chapter that Luffy is fine , so he has some insane powers

I know these critiques about the end lines being corny wouldn't be this loud if said exchange would be between Kaido and a certain marimo....

Speaking of which what have Zoro Law Kidd and Killer been doing all this time. Have they been cheerleading Luffy hiding in the back until Law came up with a plan???

Law: "Somehow, we need get one of them away from the battle first."

Zoro: "I agree."

Kid: "Seeing both of them side by side like this... this is just like hell!!"

Ok, based on this i think their plan is to boot Big Mom away and have all of them focus on Kaido afterwards, and not split into to teams or anything like that :kizabat:
You know that she can easily go to the rooftop again, right?
The team will split.
I expect Zoro, Law, and Luffy vs Kaido and Kid, Killer, and Hawkins vs Big Mom.

The team will split.
Nah, they clearly say that one of the Yonko needs to be taken away from the battle.

Law: "Somehow, we need get one of them away from the battle first."
That means that this battle must go on without one of the Yonko involved for them to stand a chance.

So their plan will be to get rid of Big Mom somehow, so that they can all focus on Kaido.

H

humanbeing

Momo will soon join the rooftop as a full grown Dragon and the ancient weapon Uranus , he will help the others
and will carry get Luffy out there when Kaido is about to finish him
chapter 449

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Last edited:
The team will split.
Not if Law can teleport her away from Onigashima without her homies. Without Zeus she wouldn't have a homie to came back fast. And even if Prometheus help her, it would take very much time to get again back to Onigashima since Prometheus is slow.

Also Law speaking about to remove one of them from the battle with meaning they probably try soon that we see how BM get remove from the battle.

If they would splitt up they would make it clear, Probably we need to wait for the wholw conservation to make a finally opinion about it.

In both ways removing BM via room or fighting her via splitting up, both ways are still open up.

Candies bitching about Roof Piece because Sanji is too weak and unimportant to be part of it :milaugh:
What's up with a chunk of Zoros fanbase calling Sanji fans names every time they talk about Sanji's fanbase on this forum ?

The opposite doesn't really happen, we just call you lot Zoro fans.

Seems to me like one side is more pressed than the other with the manner they conduct themselves :specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.