Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
I’ll say it for anyone who missed it, anyone who expected the SNs to be offpaneled is taking some good drugs.

The name of the game in one piece is plot relevance, and the SNs have that in spades.

@Admiral Lee Hung this is for your question too my friend, it is shit tier writting that they can withstand even this (obviously) casual hybrid Kaido but it was either that or have them stand there and tank attacks and not retaliate which would’ve been worse.
I mean, he coulda knocked out Killer atleast. This fool's hybrid form has Luffy laughing calling him a human and whatnot, you also have Zoro and Law making plans in the middle of the fight. I know it's been 10 minutes but Hybrid Kaido not doing any significant damage ain't looking too good tbh.

I’ve never said that. Let’s stick to what people have actually said shall we. Like you saying zoros main fight this arc will be orochi . 1000 iq celestial as they call you
When did I ever say his Main fight would be Orochi? I always said his main fight of the arc would be King.... Let's stick to what people have actually said, shall we?

he s the buffoon with zoro will slay dragon orochi :milaugh: talking about L's @Celestial D. Dragon :gokulaugh:
All you Z-boys in full defense mode because Zoro isn't panning out how you thought he would. Yall thought he'd be protecting Luffy, while fighting off Kaido and Big Mom, and yet here he is scheming of ways with Law and Killer to separate the two Yonko because they are too much for them. :suresure:

All you Z-boys in full defense mode because Zoro isn't panning out how you thought he would. Yall thought he'd be protecting Luffy, while fighting off Kaido and Big Mom, and yet here he is scheming of ways with Law and Killer to separate the two Yonko because they are too much for them. :suresure:
Zoro did protect luffy while fighting of big mom and kaido . Are we now reading the same manga . 10 iq celestial?

Status
Not open for further replies.