Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that with shinobu right there and Momo constantly thinking about being useless, the theory about her maturing his body some years is not that crazy. It would be really fucking cool, basically a second Kaido

Also, Kaido always thought that Momo was a pathetic piece of shit not worth of being Oden's son, and I feel like that's something that needs to change to complete Momo's developement

I think that with shinobu right there and Momo constantly thinking about being useless, the theory about her maturing his body some years is not that crazy. It would be really fucking cool, basically a second Kaido

Also, Kaido always thought that Momo was a pathetic piece of shit not worth of being Oden's son, and I feel like that's something that needs to change to complete Momo's developement
I think we’ll see him stay young but mentally mature.

He won’t feel so insecure or useless.

H

humanbeing

No law hit doffy with gamma knife then counter shock before luffy did anything.
Gamma knife than Doffy was holding Law's head and read to kill him, Luffy had to interfere than Law attacked him again as was laying using counter shock as he told him that he was glad that he killed Corazon , reread chapter 781.

S

Shuyaku

Nah RoofPiece don't deserve Sanji. Sanji is gonna have his high tension/high stakes fight against the competent YC1 King :goyea:

Unlike plot-driven Luffy fights....Sanji usually doesnt get help in his fights. Sanji vs King will be the best solo fight post timeskip so far:finally:
Kid will get a participation award. He's like that kid who doesn't contribute to the group project but gets credit anyway.

Sangoro is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.