Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji will get a fight eventually, pretty obviously. And he won't be on the roof for sure.

He'll get a near-death experience in both cases depending on how Oda wants to write it. Kaido is just a strong training doll. Imagine being satisfied with Luffy's shitty sloppy seconds. Kaido fight is absolutely garbage.
Nah. At this point fighting King is useless as fuck. Zoro would get the upper hand easier.

It was a nice theory before Zoro reached the roof.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Chapter should be named after a straw hat. My guess is Jinbe or Nami/Usopo
It could just as easily be a Rooftop chapter. After Luffy's eponymous chapter in 1000, there were 3 intermediary chapters before the next eponymous chapter (Tama: 1004).

Chapters that are focused on the Rooftop are unlikely to be titled after a particular character for now, since the Rooftop isn't making significant progress yet.

The next eponymous chapter would probably be Nami or Jimbe, but it may not be the next chapter.

It could just as easily be a Rooftop chapter. After Luffy's eponymous chapter in 1000, there were 3 intermediary chapters before the next eponymous chapter (Tama: 1004).

Chapters that are focused on the Rooftop are unlikely to be titled after a particular character for now, since the Rooftop isn't making significant progress yet.

The next eponymous chapter would probably be Nami or Jimbe, but it may not be the next chapter.
exactly
there's no thing insist that it should be one after another

i mean jinbe Franky brook got their matches without a title chapter about them
---
Post automatically merged:

Please, don't mention me again or I will destroy you :smokmoji:

:catlewd: