Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The Red Scabbards defeat Orochi and he transformed into his Yamato no Orochi form (although it is not known if he is really dead)
Cannot wait for a specific asswipe to come blazing in and tell me off for insinuating Orochi’s return was worthless...I guess I really was wrong!! It’s WAY more satisfying for Kin’emon and the Scabbards to exact their revenge before he slides right the fuck back into obscurity!! :luffylaugh::mihanha:

Nah somethings going on with him.

Odas trying to show something with him being defeated like this again. Seems his power allows him to survive unorthodox strikes against him.

Remember when Nami used Zeus to attack him and he was fine the next day? There's something unexplained about Orochi that Oda isn't sharing
I’m pretty sure it’s just he turned into his full beast form and now it’s scabbards vs orochi

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
More spoilers, thanks to redon!!

- Kid: "Trafalgar !! Can't you send one of them away with your ability?
- Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Ambition is so strong that I cannot move them.
- Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"

- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image)
- Law uses his Chambres to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since he does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and he falls into the sea.
- No rest next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.