Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where ? I still acknowledge the feat while expressing reservations about the attack he blocked
"Of course if you have normal expectations. But if you think he blocked their top strongest attacks you are very very very likely to be disappointed."

I said previously and to also rebuttle, he blocked his attack for a moment and got overpowered and injured in the process. Your response misses that part of my statement which I clearly said. That is why I responded the way I did.

In regards to this, if I am wrong in this and something lower than this expectation happened, quote me or tag me and Ill gladly admit to being wrong. I have no issue admitting being wrong

I feel like the Orochi subplot is so unnecessary. He's like Spandam, if he ate his DF, instead of giving it to his sword, but even then, it's still useless in his body. Is he just going to keep reviving and then be smacked down six more times?
I'm just hoping we see something like this at some point.

Otherwise it's a complete waste of a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit, which are even rare than Logias.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
From 5ch too

Zoro stops the attack but is injured. However, thanks to him the rest of the team was able to avoid it.

ゾロが攻撃を食い止めるも負傷。しかし、おかげで残りのメンバーは回避できた

I guess we'll have to wait for Wed/Thurs to find out if this is legit
Respect Zoro:catsweat:

Is that even real?
Fake it seems, it was taken down.

Let's see how it went down. It's possible he only holds it back for a very small about of time, get's injured in that very small amount of time, and needs to get out of he way to avoid most of the attack.

The spoiler says that he only stops it for a moment.

Like i said, it's probably impressive regardless, but there's a lot of room from an impressive feat to the "Lol Zolo solo 2 Yonko's" or "Zoro = Admiral level" heights some are already taking it to :super:
Bitch, thats stoping TWO yonko atacks, even if briefly....Remenber when an admiral got sent flying like a lil bitch from just a SINGLE yonko atack?

Yep......Hate it all you want, thats an admiral feat at the very least, brah.
:lulz:

Yeah, I was bitching about your poor spelling.

Sure, but these spoilers explicitly say that Zoro blocked the attack:

That said, more information would be appreciated, but the only details left for interpretation:
  • How long Zoro could block the attack
  • How much damage Zoro took from the attack
having your slash immediately disappear is worse to be honest, why didn't he just send a slash that can cut anything.
In fact, it is because you hate it. Mihawk made a casual attack for Whitebeard, Jozu tanked with his diamond, more resistant material.

but to you, in the comments, it looks like Mihawk put all his haki and power cut in the atackk

I feel like the Orochi subplot is so unnecessary. He's like Spandam, if he ate his DF, instead of giving it to his sword, but even then, it's still useless in his body. Is he just going to keep reviving and then be smacked down six more times?
in the myth all his heads had to be cut off at the same time, adn susano-o beat him by getting him drunk and trapping his heads in gates then getting help to cut them all off. then he went around cutting orochis tails off as well.

he is likely very hard to kill and will always revive as long as he has at least one head remaining

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
in the myth all his heads had to be cut off at the same time, adn susano-o beat him by getting him drunk and trapping his heads in gates then getting help to cut them all off. then he went around cutting orochis tails off as well.

he is likely very hard to kill and will always revive as long as he has at least one head remaining
The ame no habikiri the snake slayer sword will finish him.

Status
Not open for further replies.