Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Luffy highlighted this attack in particular as "a big one" shows that it's considerably more powerful than the previously shown attacks of the Yonkou.

It's disingenuous to try and apply the specific superior attack this one received to all previous attacks.
A big one don't have mean it a stronger attack it can mean it has more AoE .
While i think it would be stronger it's best to see the pics before full judgements .

Unless you think Kaido and Big Mom fight using just lightnings, fireballs and lasers, they are not fighting
Okay? So Big mom didn’t swing her flaming sword at Luffy that one time before Zoro blitzed Luffy out of the way? And Kaido wasn’t throwing around Thunder bagua’s in base form and Kaido didn’t use his dragon chomp on Luffy before Zoro cut the man and made him spit Luffy out.

I mean, as far as I can tell, they’ve been using their physical power pretty consistently. Like Kaido’s tank body is part of his physical stats and he has been completely reliant on that all through

hehehe. If you wanna say the emperors haven’t pullled out their LAST GREATEST ATTACKS then fine, Zoro hasn’t done that either.

A slash that was meant to cut Whitebeard

look at it this way, Mihawk swung at Luffy and his slash cut through a mountain of ice. Then Mihawk swing at Luffy again and STEEL MAN DAZ BONES BLOCKED IT

Are you gonna say Daz Bones just blocked a mountain cutter slash? Because apparently to you, everything in front of Mihawk’s sword should be cut down the same no matter whether Mihawk is aware of it or not

By this logic, Daz Bones is as tough as Diamond Jozu. They both blocked stray mountain+ cutting slashes from Mihawk
a sword will either cut or not cut, that's it, it's a conscious effort from the master to chose when to cut and when not to cut.
all swords can cut anything given enough power to do so, but for the sword not to cut the master must make it do that.
and jozu appeared out of nowhere the slash was already sent. it's out of mihawks control by that point.

H

Haoshoku

Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Haki is so strong that I cannot move them."

Since when has this ever been the case?
Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
Holy sh*t...so they throw her out anyway lmaoo Oda man.

Status
Not open for further replies.