Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom is really just a big ass tank brawler without her homies.. i mean she cant spit fire (need prometheus), she can't make thunder (need zeus), she can't ikkoku (need napoleon).

No need to focus Big mom if you can focus her homies

These SN are so damn 5Head
:cheers:

:milaugh:
and she already admitted that she doesn't have enough souls, so she's basically done for now.:memehm:
smoothie no:2 enters the ring:smoothieduck:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
luffy was actually calm this way around instead of jumping wildly, he waited and warned the others of the incoming big attack signaling the start of the plan, then proceeded to hold kaido off on his own while the others are dealing with big mom.
If that's the case. What can I say? Dude finally understood Pirate game is not a playground for pirates.

Did some people really believe for a second that Law's ability could really ignore Coa ?
Been telling people it was retarded to think other wise. Smoker said from jump to tashigi to get out of laws room because her haki wasn't enough. Yet people still believed that law ability would work on people with insane amounts of haki

Last edited:
From 5ch too

Zoro stops the attack but is injured. However, thanks to him the rest of the team was able to avoid it.

ใ‚พใƒญใŒๆ”ปๆ’ƒใ‚’้ฃŸใ„ๆญขใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‚‚่ฒ ๅ‚ทใ€‚ใ—ใ‹ใ—ใ€ใŠใ‹ใ’ใงๆฎ‹ใ‚Šใฎใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผใฏๅ›ž้ฟใงใใŸ

From 5ch too

Zoro stops the attack but is injured. However, thanks to him the rest of the team was able to avoid it.

ใ‚พใƒญใŒๆ”ปๆ’ƒใ‚’้ฃŸใ„ๆญขใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‚‚่ฒ ๅ‚ทใ€‚ใ—ใ‹ใ—ใ€ใŠใ‹ใ’ใงๆฎ‹ใ‚Šใฎใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผใฏๅ›ž้ฟใงใใŸ

I guess we'll have to wait for Wed/Thurs to find out if this is legit
Bow to the fuckingggg GOATTTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.