Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly is the spoiler that says he stops Two Yonko's Attacks. Jesus Christ do you listen to yourself? I quoted the thing earlier and it doesn't nothing to do with Two attacks together. You say "long enough" as if a moment is truly a feat worthy to be mentioned. Sure it may have helped but it's nothing "grand" so stop hyping something that really doesn't matter. It's just making you guys look bad.
Kaido and bm attacked at the same time and Zoro blocked it

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"About Big Mom, it is not that she falls into the sea at the end of the chapter. They have just thrown her off the island and she starts to fall towards the sea, but you can't see her touching the water or anything (although without Zeus or Prometheus, there's probably no way of stopping the fall)"

Couldn't she just make another Zeus from the floating cloud around Onigashima :kayneshrug:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro can tank a king kong gun , Luffy can't tank a flame blaze in the face because his brain would get split in 2 considering that in fishman island his armament coudln't stop hody jones teeths, therefore Zoro destroys luffy 1 vs 1
He also got stalemated in Fishman Island by Jinbe. Jinbe = Luffy :goyea:

I

Indigo

"About Big Mom, it is not that she falls into the sea at the end of the chapter. They have just thrown her off the island and she starts to fall towards the sea, but you can't see her touching the water or anything (although without Zeus or Prometheus, there's probably no way of stopping the fall)"

Couldn't she just make another Zeus from the floating cloud around Onigashima :kayneshrug:
I don't think she can break her soul apart anymore, and she said to Perospero she didn't have enough souls / homies to deal with Marco, so my guess is that she used all of her souls making those homies back when she got into the live floor with Nami / Carrot, and then they all got blasted.

She also used a bunch of them to make that Storm "Heat Seeking" attack, so maybe she doesn't have anymore of those?

:kayneshrug:

Actually now the scene makes sense.

Kid doesn't have Luffy speed ,killer agility or Law instant teleport so him evading like the rest doesn't add up.

But with someone giving him time he can avoid the attack.
No one knows the context yet it’s most likely that luffy told them to dodge too late and they could barely react

If that was the case then the spoilers would also say zoro saves kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.