Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aged so well.

Have you guys imagined how bad it will / could be for Zoro / Zoro fandom haters when / if ZKK actually happens? Man, that would be their worst fucking nightmare.

There would be so much COPIUM and Salt after ZKK, especially if it was a break right after and we had two weeks of absolutely Zoro wanking.

Imagine talking shit and completely shitting on that theory for YEARS, to then have Oda just make it happen. That shit will / could be so sweet.
When it does happen, One Piece Reddit, like the bitches they are, are gonna start spam banning Zoro fans. In 997, only a taste of what was to come, they froze the Spoiler Spread. That shit had like 10k messages in a few hours. And then started banning a shit ton of Zoro fan users. Fuck Reddit

Zoro is still weaker than Birdcage so this changes nothing :milaugh:
Is an admiral weaker than a birdcage too? Answer me please LOL. Because Fuji couldn't do shit to stop it.
When are you going to understand that the birdcage is a broken devil fruit ability?
Just like Barto's barrier. It can even stop Kaido's strongest attack. It's a devil fruit ability...you can't do shit...smh

When it does happen, One Piece Reddit, like the bitches they are, are gonna start spam banning Zoro fans. In 997, only a taste of what was to come, they froze the Spoiler Spread. That shit had like 10k messages in a few hours. And then started banning a shit ton of Zoro fan users. Fuck Reddit
The Subreddit mods basically only ban Zoro fans.

Aged so well.

Have you guys imagined how bad it will / could be for Zoro / Zoro fandom haters when / if ZKK actually happens? Man, that would be their worst fucking nightmare.

There would be so much COPIUM and Salt after ZKK, especially if it was a break right after and we had two weeks of absolutely Zoro wanking.

Imagine talking shit and completely shitting on that theory for YEARS, to then have Oda just make it happen. That shit will / could be so sweet.
I did actually and I literraly said it to Ndule back in DR...that a lot of people will quit OP after Wano lol literally 5 years ago...

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Is an admiral weaker than a birdcage too? Answer me please LOL. Because Fuji couldn't do shit to stop it.
When are you going to understand that the birdcage is a broken devil fruit ability?
Just like Barto's barrier. It can even stop Kaido's strongest attack. It's a devil fruit ability...you can't do shit...smh
I'm with you bro, I hate the fact that Birdcage even exists. It's why Dressrosa is the worst rated arc for me. It was bullshit that it could hold back an Admiral+Supernova+Multiple New World Pirates.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Mihawk feats:
- Cut one of the two waves that Aokiji easily frozen and those same two waves were easily destroyed by WB.

- Being stopped by Jozu who did not wear a full body diamond.

- Being threatened and stopped in his tracks by Crocodile.

- Being forced to admit that he was an idiot and to postpone the fight for Vista.

- Do not hold back and fail more than 4 times to defeat Pre TS Luffy.

- Don't defeat Buggy.

- Have duels with Shanks when he was not an emperor and never faced Shanks as an emperor.

AKAINU FEATS
- Stop with one leg and hands in the pockets the murakumogiri that carried the strenght of the WSM + the power of the gura gura fruit the strongest paramecia.

- Clashed equally with WB + the power of the gura gura fruit the strongest paramecia.

- Evade a combo attack from Marco + Vista. - The same Marco who sent Vista alone against mihawk.

- One shot Ace.
- Mortally wound Jinbe.
-Leave traumatized and hurt Luffy where another SN had to arrive to save his life.

- Speedblitzing Invankov + Inazuma -

-Disappear in seconds a colossal iceberg bigger than several giants.

- Tanking two tsunami inducers even one off guard.

- Fight being wounded against 14 renowned pirates of the new world + Crocodile at the same time.

- Leave Marco in depression and WB helplessly while they saw how he annihilated his crew and his flagship with the meteor volcano.

- Melt a piece of the skull and leave the WSS on the verge of death even after having made a sneak attack from behind.

-Make Yami + Gura BB flee with his crew like insignificant rats incluiding level 6 impel dawn.

- Destroy and change the weather of an island permanently.

- Defeat another top tier and spare his life.

But delusional mihawk-wankers:

MiLAugH IS STRONGER THAN AkAiNU

:nicagesmile:
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Did Mihawk bleed in any of the 1009 chapters we had so far? Show me Mihawk bleeding. Even a single drop of blood please LOOL

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just another reminder that the ONLY REASON Big Meme is even here is because Lanji decided to feed her. LET THAT SINK IN. HE'S LITERALLY A LIABILITY FOR THE CREW :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
That fucking cake has literally made his captain’s path forward nothing but perilous ever since...cannot imagine what it’s like for the select few who come to this forum every single day and defend the indefensible :laughmoji:

That fucking cake has literally made his captain’s path forward nothing but perilous ever since...cannot imagine what it’s like for the select few who come to this forum every single day and defend the indefensible :laughmoji:
Zoro was right back in Zou. If Luffy would’ve never gone to WCI then Big Mom wouldn’t be pissed at him. So BM wouldn’t be in Wano right know

I guess Law can't cut them with his hax either,due to their haki level.

I guess Oda answers many things regarding law this chapter .

This also confirms Doffy didn't have that good haki since Law managed to shamble him away from Sanji in Dressrossa.
I'm glad law DF ability can be counter with strong haki now it's not as op but with mingo wasnt he distracted wen he use shamble on him everytime and there mingo was using haki to block it?

Luffy made his own path forward fucked up when he decided to ruin the cake in the first place....

Sanji did nothing but save his crew from the Meme.

I'm with you bro, I hate the fact that Birdcage even exists. It's why Dressrosa is the worst rated arc for me. It was bullshit that it could hold back an Admiral+Supernova+Multiple New World Pirates.
It's just a broken ability. Sugar can defeat Kaido, Roger, Akainu, and Dragon with a single touch.
Barto can block Kaido's greatest attack with his barrier.
Perona would humiliate any character in OP..except maybe a few people like Usopp.
Shanks being a master of haki. He would one-shot all his enemies if he had slow slow fruit.
These devil fruits are broken. You can do shit against them.

Doffy runs like a bitch from Tsuru because she has a broken ability. I seriously think that no pirate can stand against her except Luffy and few other pirates with clean hearts. How can you fight someone who can literally wash you and hang you to dry like a piece of clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.