Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Well for starters making troll and bait topics. I am seeing them almost like daily thing. If it's not about wanking Zoro, it's about biased critic on characters to force Zoro is 'better' when he isn't.

Not saying all fanbase don't do it, but one that doing it the most seems to be side stating Zoro is stronger than Luffy and is Yonko level who will solo/kill Kaido. Just saying your side been stating that, not me.

I know many people like him and happy for it. Though I know fans who don't want to be on toxic side and talk like you guys are doing like @solis for example.
Are you really going to tell me that there isn't a bunch of fucking bait threads and topics about Luffy and Sanji being "better" or "stronger" than other characters they have never faced before? are you going to tell me there's no fans of Sanji and Luffy making biased critics on Zoro because they like their favorite characters better?

All sides are "toxic" by this definition, but that's not being toxic, that's just being a fan. Check fans of other characters in other battle shounens, it's the same thing. Check sports fans that like to hype up their own teams and downplay other teams, it's the same things, it's not toxic, it's just being a fan of something, you want to hype it up and downplay whatever tries to make your thing not as good.

But because Zoro is such a badass and has a great following of fans, almost close to the MC of the show, even tho he isn't, makes fans of other characters mad because of how much love he gets instead of their characters. Zoro fans are not toxic for doing the same thing other fans of other characters do, they are just deemed toxic because other fans are jealous of the amount of love he gets.

Cap. It would only push the agenda of a defeat if we immediately saw the result of page one after said attack. Infact not only do we see page one chapters later fine. But there is not even one mention from anyone of said person (page one) being defeated.
PO never came back. It took two weeks for him to come back. By that logic Luffy never beaten Holdem since he later comes back to fighting too. Plus again no one answer my question on why he didn't come back? Drake and Hawkins were on their own for awhile and yet he never return. Even when Sanji saw him again he shown no concern over him. Idea to say he didn't defeat him seems more headcannon and it's canon he did take him out.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I wonder how the deal that Granola made works.

It would be jokes if it operates like.

Make me the strongest and he becomes one indeed but only above the base form of Frieza and when Frieza goes Golden he is automatically stronger XD.

there must be some stipulation for this. I don't believe Granola will beat Goku with Omen and UI.
I think it puts him above anything but the gods. I read a theory that he has some hakai because Vegeta recently learned it, and needs hakai to be > Vegeta.

I imagine he'll be marginally tougher than UI Goku in order to provide a good challenge. It'd be fantastic if this was a Vegeta/Frieza arc facing the sins of their past though.

Are you really going to tell me that isn't a bunch of fucking bait threads and topics about Luffy and Sanji being "better" or "stronger" than other characters they have never faced before? are you going to tell me there's no fans of Sanji and Luffy making biased critics on Zoro because they like their favorite characters better.

All sides are "toxic" by this definition, but that's not being toxic, that's just being a fan. Check fans of other characters in other battle shounens, it's the same thing. Check sports fans that like to hype up their own teams and downplay other teams, it's the same things, it's not toxic, it's just being a fan of a character.

But because Zoro is such a badass and has a great following of fans, almost close to the MC of the show, even tho he isn't, makes fans of other characters mad because of how much love he gets instead of their characters. Zoro fans are not toxic for doing the same thing other fans of other characters do, they are just deemed toxic because other fans are jealous of the amount of love he gets.
If we judging on ratio, I am seeing more on Zoro side bashing others and making wanking topics than Luffy and Sanji side. Not saying they don't do it maybe, but Zoro looking at this now from this thread, his side is having issues on what they are doing. It just making them look bad than look like their 'innocent' when they are not.

Idk who started this and I don't care. But if you don't want to get call out each time, show by example than targeting others day to day since it just making a return for those to call you back too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think it puts him above anything but the gods. I read a theory that he has some hakai because Vegeta recently learned it, and needs hakai to be > Vegeta.

I imagine he'll be marginally tougher than UI Goku in order to provide a good challenge. It'd be fantastic if this was a Vegeta/Frieza arc facing the sins of their past though.
I forgot.

Granola wants to punish Sayains + Frieza for commanding them to destroy his people? Or Frieza only?

Yeah, he will have something going on. Vegeta learning Hakai + Goku pushing some next levels of UI
( It's kinda funny knowing that apparently he used "Mastered" Ui vs Jiren xD )

I literally proved Zoro can leave the crew whenever he wants. He didn't talk about any word he gave to Luffy and he didn't say he would forget his word because there's no such a thing even mentioned in the series that's only your fanfiction and you can't prove this.

And comparing Usopp not apologizing from Luffy to killing women and raping people is stupid. These are not even remotely close. Interesting that no one other than Zoro make that an issue in the crew only Zoro did, so if that was an incredibly bad crime then surely anyone other than Zoro would mention it as well but just like Luffy everyone forget that only Sanji agreed with Zoro after Zoro bring that up and said Usopp should apologize. So this was Zoro's deal to stay in the crew, otherwise as he said he was going to leave, while others were still going to stay, and there's no such a thing as forgetting his word to Luffy as well because there's none. So don't compare this thing to vile crimes like killing women and rape.

VIZ translation, chapter 634,
*Zoro after seeing Luffy one-shots 50.000 men, Zoro: ''He'd better be able to do that much or I'll have to take over as captain''

Again there's no such a thing as giving his word to Luffy, he simply says Luffy is captain because Luffy is stronger.
No, You brought up a circumstance on why Zoro would leave. What are you talking about, he followed Luffy and only threatened to leave because he disrespecting himself. I was not comparing it. I am showing you that certain circumstances will have him leave. When did i say it was some horrible crime. I said Zoro not following somebody who acts like Luffy who makes people disrespecting him.

So you post him not saying it and added stronger. 🤔

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I forgot.

Granola wants to punish Sayains + Frieza for commanding them to destroy his people? Or Frieza only?

Yeah, he will have something going on. Vegeta learning Hakai + Goku pushing some next levels of UI
( It's kinda funny knowing that apparently he used "Mastered" Ui vs Jiren xD )
I forget, does Granola know the Saiyans are alive? Cause I can see his beef going for them first.

Though I do like this arc. The Heeters as ex-partners to the Frieza Force and these opportunistic pricks is great. They're also hinting at some other being they're looking for with 72's brain.

It also is giving us Namekian shit, which everyone loves.

LMFAO. "Mastered" Ui is about as consistent as Beerus' powerlevel. He's apparently only "Mastered" it to the weakest angel's level..
Post automatically merged:

Moderator Luth. You do know Sanji came back fine from that and Later PO never came back from that fight and Sanji came back fine.

As for Drake, Anime is one you should discuss on since by Oda's blessing Staff on Twitter discuss they been in talks with on Anime stuff recently during time of that episode.
If anime is cannon.

Sanji ran away from Page1.

If anime isn't cannon

Sanji didn't defeat Drake

You are a moron. Seriously.

You can't find proof for your accusations so you devote urself to trolling now.

You are a lost cause. Just like Sanji.
Last time I check only man who get lost on daily is Zoro, so got disagree on that.

You shown no proof on your side. I told you my proof and you ignore. I can't help someone in deep in his own headcannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.