Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Where are candies who said Zoro blocking "UNNAMED ATTACK" is nothing?

Hahaha.
Their simp nearly died by simply getting peaked on by a high tier in King.

Take no notice of the trolls.

Regardless of whether it was an unnamed attack, or a named one (like we know now), it was still a combination attack from 2 top tiers.

It's just got the haters rattled. As usual.

My though:
-Supernova shine next chapter against Kaido
-Chapter 1010 Kaido take the win, like Bullet did against the Supernova, I can even see Kaido crushing the whole skull with everything landing into the ground where Marco and co stand now
-Onigashima lands on Flower capital

That is what I expect, since Oda probably end up the fight soon, Kaido vs Supernova coming to the end(round1, round two start in act4) while the calamity not even get their full match ups, as example Sanji still trying to find his opponent.
This is one of scenarios that could happen but we never know with Oda

It wouldn't depend though. If the spoilers are true, then Luffy used FS to warn them
Luffy was useless in chapter 1008 so it would be that he just got it back in this chapter. CoA is visual so it's easier to get but obviously Oda can also show him using FS, it's just that if he's warning them after it's started then it's not gonna be that clear

My though:
-Supernova shine next chapter against Kaido
-Chapter 1010 Kaido take the win, like Bullet did against the Supernova, I can even see Kaido crushing the whole skull with everything landing into the ground where Marco and co stand now
-Onigashima lands on Flower capital

That is what I expect, since Oda probably end up the fight soon, Kaido vs Supernova coming to the end(round1, round two start in act4) while the calamity not even get their full match ups, as example Sanji still trying to find his opponent.
I reckon the calamities might interfere if the battle is take to the dome.. so marco and sanji are a necessity at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.