Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with doflamingo vs law is that law was already very tired beforehand running away from him and fujitora.

Then you have the fact doflmaingo studied laws devil fruit.

I think doflmaingo is overrated and underrated by the fandom.

He is a solid yc2 imo
Law himself even though he believed Doflamingo got stripped of his Title & Marines sent an Admiral for him
And he made an Alliance with Luffy who also have a Supernova with him (Zoro)
He still believed this isn't enough to take down Doflamingo & that he needs Kaido's Wrath to do so

Now compare this to Luffy & Zoro wanting to go to the Roof & Queen next to them & even after the guy Transformed & ate them, they completely ignored him & didn't care about him standing there

Also Oda drew Jozu Humiliated & Ignored by Doflamingo, there is no way Oda would draw such a Scene between Two Characters of same Level, it's like saying Shanks sitting on top of Kaido talking to Mihawk & completely ignoring Kaido is there!

Also Oda drew Jozu literally receiving early-retirement just because he turned his back to Aokiji.
If Oda considered Yonko Commanders compared to Doflamingo, he wouldn't let Doflamingo get away by doing same thing, but that's actually what he did. Doflamingo ignored Aokiji & it's even worse here because Aokiji's Friend was endangered here unlike MF, so clearly Doflamingo is Superior

Smoothie is another YC2 that is basically near useless, there is no way she is as strong as someone like Doflamingo.

As for Law vs Doflamingo, as i said, Law didn't know Fujitora is gonna be an Ally of Doflamingo & do u know what he did?
He said goodbye to his Crew & said he will most probably Die in Dressrosa so it's clear he knows Doflamingo is Simply Superior, that's the whole point of relying on Kaido's Anger

Doffy is a YC1 and majority of people still put him on YC3 at best, sometimes I question myself on where's the root of this problem...
If Doffy was here in Onigashima as Joker, he would be above King, Queen and Jack.
I think that Mingo would beat every YC2 but would lose against the YC1. He’s a YC1.5 I guess. Maybe he would beat King but he would lose against Kata and Marco. I think Ben is another lvl

And Sanji wasn't casual? Lmfao. He wasn't even looking at him with his hand around his throat.
Zoro made Kaido dodge 4 chapters ago and just blocked a combined attack from two Yonko. Sanji got sent into a building by King. Big whoop.

Honestly, I don’t even think Sanji is getting a 1v1. I think it’s gonna be like Marineford, and Sanji is gonna relatively inconsequential skirmishes with King and Queen.

This just isn’t Sanji’s arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.