Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Honestly, Kidd might have outperformed Luffy.
you really think that? Luffy holding Kaido alone while the all of them were engaged with BM. Luffy is the strongest one among them.
they didn't even hurt BM, they just managed to through her away , mostly because she is really clumsy , Kaido is faster.
So Oda just created an opportunity for Luffy to fulfill his promises to take both of them down first Kaido than BM. sure he is still weak but during this fight but he can challenge and hurt them.

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"

Kaidou hits Luffy with his Kanabo. Luffy is thrown away but he manages to block the Kanabo with haki-cladded arms. His arms hurt but Luffy is still fine. Kaidou follows up by shooting a beam from his mouth at Luffy that dodges it. Then Kaidou jumps up and uses "Kouzanze Ragunaraku" (降三世 引奈落 Three-world Ragnarok) an attack where he spins his Kanabo around with a lot of black thunder coming out before striking down on Luffy.

okayy

First the pictures haven't drop. Jinbei took a real physical blow like a champ, while Zoro seem to took a shockwave and block it with his swords and is now badly injured.

How nerf was Linlin? She was sane..
Linlin was confident that she could cut Jinbei in two with her attack.
First a blow being a shockwave or being a direct hit is irrelevant to its strength.
What is fact is that the combined attacks of Big Mom and Kaido is far superior to her Cognac.

How nerf was Big Mom is irrelevant because that's not something we can determine. What is relevant is that she was nerfed.

WBs Gura attacks are shockwaves. Are they weaker than a Punch from WB without Gura? Your point has no standing to be honest

Jacky you poor soul, instead of trying to troll pick one of the 5 SN and try to hype him up.
Its better for your soul and better for our eyes so we don’t have to read such an bait :goyea:
I hate Law.
Luffy already had too much space.
Kid and Killer are trash.
Zoro is Zoro :mihugh:

I'll support Hawkins along my man Kejon (that i won't tag because i don't know if he read the spoilers):finally:

I told y’all to wait until the chapter drops before saying “Zoro has the best feat in the manga”, and looks like I was right
:gokulaugh:
GOAT FEAT

REACTION FEAT : MANAGE TO REACT TO THE FASTEST ATTACK IN ONE PIECE VERSE EVER. HAKAI SPEED >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNAKEMAN >>>> KATAKURI

SSTRENGTH FEAT : MANAGE TO STOP STRONGEST ATTACK IN ONE PIECE VERSE FROM 2 YONKO LONG ENOUGH FOR OTHER TO SAVE THEMSELVES

DURABILITY : TANKED IT BETTER THAN LUFFY TANKED A LIL OF THUNDER BAGUA. HAKAI >>>>>>THUNDER BAGUA IN SPEED AND STRENGTH.

The fact to make even Kid to say thank you, he must be really grateful for Zoro to save his life. :cheers:

Also realizing that there's no guarantee BM is out just yet, she could pull some crazy soul shit to keep her on the roof. But if not, hopefully her ship is under Onigashima

Yuen said that "plenty of us" which refers to Big Mom Pirates, know how to use Moon Walk. Big Mom probably can do it too, just that she is usually too lazy and prefer on riding her homies more..

Status
Not open for further replies.