Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punpun

He did, absolutely. But just for a second and then got overwhelmed by it. This isnt less impressing, dont get me wrong. But you compare a 1 second holding back and then gets heavily injured with a tanking a amount of time direct reaccuring and continuing attacks, resulting in an immense coutnerattack.

So i need to say, i hardly disagree with you.
Yes, I am. Even if it for one second that attack was the combination of 2 Yonkos and named attack at that. You can't compare it to what happened to Kid.

Zoro Literally first held it off, like an attack of that magnitude, and then probably took some damage from it before Law shambled him out.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that Kid is pulling his weight. But let's be honest with ourselves he is nowhere near Zoro.

Pretty much.

Since the times of Whisky Peak we can manage to start glimpsing the real entity of Zoro's character, then the picture gets less blurry when we get to Enies Lobby and Zoro shows his devastating superiority over Kaku... a guy not even G2 Luffy at that time would have most likely managed to defeat as easily as Asura Zoro could, despite how fast... we are here and Zoro is so far demonstrating how just like in that occasion, his Asura mode can wait despite waiting for hundreds and hundreds of chapters... and now it's up to Luffy to show that he can compete with Zoro, the situation is overturned.

What a beast.
I think it will be like, pushing each other to cross the limits, like Yami and Asta. "I cant fall behind"

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yes, I am. Even if it for one second that attack was the combination of 2 Yonkos and named attack at that. You can't compare it to what happened to Kid.

Zoro Literally first held it off, like an attack of that magnitude, and then probably took some damage from it before Law shambled him out.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that Kid is pulling his weight. But let's be honest with ourselves he is nowhere near Zoro.
I just can say we have a huge different point of view and an absolute different opinion. But thats ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.